Chapter 17: Old Mail Discovered

LISA POV

Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I totally forgot. I clicked on the messages app and saw that all of the text were from Timothy. 

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

I clicked his contacts and viewed all the messages. Timothy wanted to see if I had time to talk to him—text ranging from the previous 4 months. That's when I saw the bottom half of the text, and believe me, tears were starting to come out of my eyes. 

"H~He's in the hospital," I was in shock.

In distress, I went to the kitchen and cried my eyes out. 

"I~I'm so sorry, I'M SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!!" my hand punched a frying pan.

"Lisa, are you okay," someone said.

I look up, and Jisoo comes into the kitchen and notices me crying.

"N~No, Jisoo, I'm not," I sobbed.

"What happened," she asked.

As Jisoo brought me into her embrace, I slowly pulled my phone up to show her the text.

"I'm such an idiot; why didn't I check," I said.

"Shhh, it's okay," Jisoo said as she brought my head to her shoulders to cry on.

"I can't imagine how much pain I put him through waiting."

I'm in a state where I'm blaming myself for everything. And it's true, I know I was busy, but It was my fault for not checking for a split second. 4 months of me not replying to anything. I was so bliss everything.

"You think he's going to forgive me," I asked her Jisoo.

"I don't know but, I think it's time to~

"To what," I cut her off.

"I think you need to go back home," Jisoo finished.

"I wish, but I can't, I have to stay here and manage~

"Oh, Lisa, come on, don't pull this. I need to stay here, bullshit. I will cover for you until you get back," Jisoo said.

"You would do that," I said, a bit surprised.

"Of course, after all, I'm the assistant cafe manager," Jisoo remarked.

After that, I hugged Jisoo. She was right once again; I needed to go back home. To see him again. 

"T~Thank you," I cried.

"Your welcome," Jisoo chuckled.

*breaks hug*

"A~Assistant to the cafe manager," I corrected her once again.

*Jisoo hits Lisa*

BACK AT THE HOTEL