Chapter 5: Dark And Wild

(MATURE SMUT)

LISA POV

Timothy pressed his lips harshly. His hands going under my legs and bringing me over to the bed. My arms going around his neck once again to bring me closer. I could smell the fresh mint scent coming off his body, which sent a thrill through my body. Anyway, after separating, Timothy took off his shirt. 

*eyes widen*

"What," he smirked.

"Didn't know you worked out," I replied as I was drooling over that 6-pack.

"I don't; it's just something I don't really reveal to people," Jungkook said back.

After that, he kissed me again, helping me take off my shirt and strip off my pants. Now that most of my skin was showing, Timothy moved his hands around my body.

"*moan* oh shit," I said.

"Damn," Timothy cursed under his breath.

The look on his face, that little smirk that he had. Just then, I pushed him down to where I was hovering over him, my hands unzip his pants, and I help him slide them off. Both of us being almost naked, I went near his face again met his lips with mine. Timothy then transitioned near my neck, making his mark. I moaned and held his head tightly. 

"~ahhh~ yes," I moaned out.

That's when I locked fingers with him and pinned them onto the bed. My tongue began to lick his abs, starting from the bottom, going up to his chin. While doing that, Timothy's head leans back in pleasure. With one hand losing grip and grabbing onto my hair as it goes up.

"F~Fuck, Lisa," I groaned.

Finally, he sat up and kissed me. This time more passionate. I felt his tongue enter mine; I tried to fight it back with tongue but, he was too clever. I felt Timothy's right hand squeeze my ass, making me gasp, causing him to slip. Losing my concentration for a second made him enter my tongue completely, exploring every inch in my mouth. I hated how much I enjoyed it. But I wasn't going to give up. There was a moment where he ran out of oxygen, so I might've taken advantage of that and brought him down, causing my tongue to enter his Eutopia. 

"Lisa, what the fuck," Timothy said in between the kiss.

"Shut up and let me kiss you," I smirked at him.

Exploring his mouth tasted amazing. But after that, once we broke the kiss, we noticed saliva coming off our mouths. How gross could've we gotten. After that heavy make-out session, we both fell and covered ourselves in the blankets. Timothy wrapped one of his arms around me, and I laid across my arm on his chest, with my head resting on his shoulders.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back and kissed him on the cheek.

THE NEXT DAY

Early morning my eyes wake up next to a body. I sit up and realize Timothy was still here, still sleeping. Still so cute. Anyway, I crawled over to his side of the bet and began giving him multiple pecks on the face until he wakes up. 

"Mmmmm, hello," he said in a morning.

"*giggle* morning baby," I said.

"Morning," he smiled and kissed me.

Both of them got out of bed and put on some clothes. 

"Hey Lisa, what time is it," Timothy asked me.

"Let me check."

I took out my phone and saw the time was 7:13 in the morning.

"It's 7:13," I replied.

"Oh shit," Timothy said.

"What is it," I was concerned

"My shift starts at 7:30; I'm going got be late," Timothy said and quickly made it out of the bedroom. 

As he was leaving my house, I pulled his arm, causing his body to shift back.

"WAIT!" I said.

"Lisa, I have to get going," Timothy said.

"Aren't you forgetting something," I replied with an eyebrow up.

After a brief 10 seconds, he finally knows what I want.

"Oh, sorry," he then pecks my lips. "Bye, babe."

"Bye," I replied.

I should get ready for work too. 

TIMOTHY POV

I rushed as fast as I could to my car and drove off into the office parking lot.

7:28 A.M

"Come on, "I hurried.

I jogged into the building and pressed the elevator button that went to my workspace. Finally, once I got to my floor, I quickly clocked in and sat at my desk, right when my boss entered the main area, to get a headcount on who is there.

"I made it," I mumbled to myself.

"Timothy," my boss said.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"You forgot to give me your assignments from Tuesday," he asked.

"Oh, sorry, I had something going on yesterday," I replied.

"Well, do you have them? I need them so I can confirm with our clients," he said.

"Yeah, let just get them," I said, handing him my work.

Once he had the papers, my boss handed them to his assistant.

"Hey Yeri can you bring these to my office," he said.

"Oh, no problem," then she took them.

"So boss, anything you need me to do," I asked.

"Well, since it's winter and we aren't swamped around this time, you won't get a lot of work from me," he said. "In fact, if you can get these assignments done, there isn't a lot, then you can leave home early."

"Ok, thank you," I replied.

Oh, thank you.