Chapter 2: First Date

TIMOTHY POV

Another day at work. As usual, I sit at my desk and wait for my boss or assistant to give me a folder filled with the assignments I have to do today. The folder keeps getting bigger and bigger with more shit I have to do. I would put those assignments aside and see what I could do today, but they carry on through the week if I don't do them. I don't want to add stress, being how stressed I'm already am. 

"Timothy," the assistant lady said, handing me my folder.

"Yes," I responded.

"The boss wants these done by the end of the day."

I look at the stack, almost as tall as my computer monitor. 

*sigh*

"Okay, thank you, Yeri," then she walked away. 

Time to start work now. I opened up the folder and grabbed the first thing that was on the agenda. 

APPROVE LOGOS AND LICENSE FOR SUB-COMPANIES

4 HOURS LATER

Halfway through the papers, it was close to lunchtime. This was usually where all the workers would go out and find someplace to eat, or some would say and eat their packed lunch. For me, I stay here and eat. 

"Hey, Timothy," one of my co-workers said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you want to come with us to a nearby cafe? We're going to have lunch there," he asked me.

"It's alright; I'll just stay here," I replied.

As they were walking out, I checked to bag and grab my lunch. But there was one problem.

"Oh god, where is it," I mumbled.

Fuck, I forgot to pack something today. I was in a rush to get to work; It must've slipped my mind.

"WAIT!!" I yelled to my co-worker.

He looked back as I was jogging across the hall to get to him.

"I changed my mind; I'm coming," I said.

He smiled, and we both went down the elevator with his friends. Once we got to the parking lot, he told his friends that we would meet them there as they drove their own vehicles. As I got in his car and buckled up, I asked him?

"So, where are we going," I asked.

"This cafe downtown," he said.

"The really famous one," I said.

"Yeah, you know it," he asked.

"I've never been there, but I've heard a mention about it," I replied.