Intro & Legal stuff

Introduction
Hello, beautiful person. Thank you so much for taking time off your busy schedule to open this book. I really appreciate this kind gesture and hope you'll come to love this story as much as I do. But before we begin, let's clear out some legal stuff, shall we...

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are all figments of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Warnings
This story contains swearing, drug abuse and graphic descriptions of violence.

If you are racist, please find your way out now! This entire story is set in Africa, specifically Ghana, so any offensive racist comments made towards any of my characters will be deleted and that specific account will be blocked. We might have different colours, but we're also humans like you. So, if you can't change that rigid mindset of yours, please find another book to read 🙏🏽

Copyrights
Copyrights © 2021 by Ghloriyah
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission from me, the author.

Do not steal my story! If you do, I will find you wherever you are and go all "HULK SMASH!!"

Update Info
New chapters will be uploaded every Friday at 18:00 GMT, starting 18th June, 2021

Final Notes
First, I'm an amateur writer so there will be petty/silly mistakes(To err is human) Please don't hesitate to point them out if you see any.

Second, there will be dialogues in twi and fante, which are local dialects in both the Central and Greater Accra regions of Ghana. Since those languages aren't available on Google Translate, the dialogues will be translated at the end of each paragraph. A glossary will also be provided at the end of each chapter to explain some of the words used in the story.

I guess that sums it all up. Hope you enjoy Akwasi's story. Please show some love by voting, commenting and adding this book to your reading lists.

First chapter comes out this Friday, 18:00 GMT. Please stay safe and blessed.

Edit(2022): This is just a little heads up to let you all know that Akwasi is a MALE. I've had a couple of readers refer to him as 'she' and it's kind of frustrating. I know most Wattpad books are written from a female's perspective, but this is different. The MC is a 'HE' not a she.

Once again, thank you so much for choosing to read my books. Hope you enjoy❤

Ghloriyah.