🌊~32

Nana Kwame insisted that we continue the game as if Ethan and Kafui were never a part of it. So we did, with me passing the card over to Akweley who moved it to Seth. On Seth's side was Amina, waiting to receive the card until Seth deliberately let it fall.

"Oooh bummer," he smiled. "Now you have to kiss me."

In the next minute, the assistant swim team captain locked lips with Seth, cupping his stubble covered chin.

"Oh get it, girl!" Akweley shouted beside me.

The kiss intensified until the beaded curtains at the entrance rattled.

"Amina!"

We all turned.

Low and behold, Amina's boyfriend stood behind our game circle with nothing but a horrified expression on his face.

"Ooo," Princess' lips expanded. "This is gonna be good."

"Ish-ishmael!" Pushing Seth away, Amina scrambled onto her feet. "What-what are you doing here?"

"I believe I should be the one asking you that question!" The fair guy came closer. "Didn't you tell me that you were too exhausted to go out for dinner with me? Yet, here you are exchanging saliva with this dumb bastard!"

"Hey watch it bro!" Seth jerked up, ready for a fight but Amina held him back.

"Look it's not what you think. Everything you saw was just a game. A harmless game of Suck and Blow, that's it."

"Oh ok." Ishmael nodded then pulled out a brown envelope that was sticking out of his back pocket. "Then what explanation do you have for this hm?" He slapped the envelope into Amina's hand. "What explanation do you have for the fact that you've been cheating on me for the past two years!"

A cloud of murmurs arose and Amina's face whitened. "Wha-I....what are you-"

"Open it." Ishmael pointed at the envelope. "It's all in there, everything I needed to know about the secret life you were living behind my back."

Paper began to rustle as Amina carefully pulled out the content and though I hadn't even taken a glance, the expression on the assistant team captain's face was enough to relay the message.

"Who..." Seth took the pictures from her, looking equally pale. "Who gave you these? How did you get them?"

"I honestly don't know." Ishmael shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm grateful to whoever left it underneath my door."

"Who's that?" Seth barked into his face. "Tell me who it is!"

"Whoa, get away from me, man." Ishmael pushed him back. "Look, I didn't come here to fight with you over her. You've obviously had your way with Amina for so long, you now think she's entitled to you. So you can keep her. I just came here to make it clear that it's over. There's nothing else between us."

"What!" Amina cried out. "No! Ishmael, please."

"I gave you everything you wanted in a boyfriend, Amina!" he yelled. "I was always there for you in good times and bad. I supported you. I even gave up studying abroad so you and I could be in the same university. And this is how you repay me? By cheating on me cuz I don't have a big dick?"

Princess and a few others filled the air with snickers and snorts. Some girls from the volleyball team had pulled out their phones and were recording the whole show.

"You were never worth any of those sacrifices, and for that... I regret being in a relationship with you."

"No, no, Ishmael please." Amina dashed forward but Ishmael wouldn't even let her touch him. "This was all just a big mistake, you have to let me explain."