forty four

sejin knocks before pushing the door, "i'm here pd bang." he says slowly making his way into the room. the older man nods his head as he's still busy with some papers on the table, "have a sit first sejin, i'm gonna deal with this first."

it's not a weird scene to see pd bang's table scattered with papers and files. there are so many things happen in the past and lately.

glam's scandal, bangtan's debut and their company's debt.

sejin just keeps his face low, he knew that he couldn't help that much. "the amount of money that we need to pay for that actor is too high, i'm not sure if our company can do this anymore." pd bang says, worried.

with bangtan's debut just a few weeks ago, everything is not stable enough. the company still need to provide money to get on the stage which right now they couldn't. the outfits that all of them need everytime they need perform is costly.

the debt, pd bang could only sighs remembering the debt that the company had to pay.

"i really hope we don't go bankrupt, that's all i'm hoping." the older man says. sejin couldn't help but sighs as well. the problems that bighit entertainment had is awfully huge. started with glam's scandal just a few months before bangtan's debut. right now, the company have to compensate all the losses the actor had demand.

"pd bang i know that this is hard but i'm sure we can find a way out of this problem." sejin says reassuringly to calm the older man down. "bangtan ... i'm sure with that group only, we can build back and can stand up." sejin says.

pd bang chuckles bitterly, "even the people from the broadcast didn't pick up our calls ... how do we do this, i'm scared that we have to disband bangtan and i don't want to do that ... never ... if i ever done that i couldn't look at their faces anymore, they're just like my children."

"with or without the music show or any reality show, i'm sure we can find another way." the younger says, gripping tight the file that he has been holding all this time. "i know them, the will to survive in them is higher than any groups i ever saw ... they had worst and i don't think this will make they feel down or whatsoever." sejin told the older man.

sejin knows bangtan well, the group consisted of 7 boys and now plus 1 girl had up and down. problem like this not going let them down.

"i trust them, i'm sure that bangtan not gonna disband this early pd bang." sejin says, looking at pd bang who's panicking.

sighing, pd bang gets up from his seat and walks towards one of the cupboards in his room. he pulls out a file before tossing it on the table, "look at the debt ... even the stake holders in our company trying to get out of this company."

"i'm trying my best to get some loans but i'm not sure how much i can get." pd bang informs. sejin quickly open the file, "the amount is high ... but i'm sure it's bearable."

pd bang suddenly laughs but sejin knew that that laugh means nothing, he can sense how sad the situation could be for pd bang. what he build all this time is going downfall. "pd bang, how about this ... i know i'm just their manager but listen, how about we try attract the fans from another country, I mean we still need the korean fans but having more fans would be good for the group growing."

pd bang nods his head, "I think it's a good idea but sejin how do we do that?"

"we can use a lot of platforms since we barely got any tv invitation so we could use youtube because it might attract the fans from another country by just watching some videos of them and on top of that, it's free we probably even would get money out of it if we monetize the video so we could pay the debt." sejin exclaims with a smile on his face.