thirty four

another day at school, you are taking notes as the teacher in front of you rambled about another calculus formulas, x + y equal something. you couldn't focus at all as your mind wanders around, you then just stare outside through the window, the scenery isn't that good. well, just a bunch of sweaty boys running around the field and a few girls sitting on the bench with a book in their hands. the weather today is kind of windy. the flowers and the dried leaves scattered on the wet ground since it was raining heavily a few hours ago. windy and rain? what a nice time to sleep! you just keep looking outside as you spotted a group of boys cornering a little girl beside the storage where the gardeners kept the gardening tools in it.

sighing lightly, you want to help that girl but you should have compared yourself before saying that. they're bigger than you and obviously, you don't want to have bruises all over your body and went back to the dorm with a wet uniform. you sigh again before you out of sudden felt a tap on your shoulder. you quickly look up, oh crap!

"enjoying the scenery i guess y/n." mrs. oh says as she stares at you. oh god! you should focus on whatever mrs. oh teaches in front instead of looking outside. grinning softly, you just stare at the older woman before you look daehwi who just look at you apologetically, "i'm sorry mrs. oh, i wasn't focusing well in the class today."

mrs. oh just stares as she slams her book onto your desk, "well you should focus then!" she says, well you got that she's mad but all you do is just staring outside. she fixes her specs before giving you that stare again, "get up and answer all the question right now .. guess what i don't care if you're not paying attention, the questions still need to be answered y/n."

you slowly getting up from the chair as you blankly stare at the white board not far from your desk.

daehwi just laughs as he watches your sulking face, patting your shoulder. you're super annoyed right now! well, you know that was just a simple question but damn you don't know why the hell did you say six instead of 4. your confidence is another level. "for someone who always passed math with flying colours is kinda disappointing isn't y/n?" you stare at daehwi who already on the verge of crying. "shut up turtle head ... i freaking hate you." you mumble as you smack him on his head.

"aww don't be like that y/n ... i freaking like you." daehwi says while giggling before he suddenly stops giggling as he stares at your face. he doesn't know why he said that but of course you don't really mind about it. his face looks like he's burning up or something as he chuckles awkwardly. "hmm .. hehe .. as .. a friend." he tries to explain himself.

you just laugh as you hug his arm, "of course you like me! look at me ... i'm beautiful, bootiful just like jaemin-" daehwi pushes your body playfully as he stares at you in disgust, "when did jaemin's virus has spread to you huh? and please stop saying that jaemin is bootiful, i feel like i'm gonna to puke."

"whatever i don't care .. what i know i'm gorgeous that's all." you say at him as you snap your fingers in front of his face. "let's go peasant, send me to my lovely castle today."

he just chuckles as he wraps his arms around your shoulder. "let's go my ugly ass princess."

a loud scream could be heard from far just right after you smack his back so damn hard. "how dare you peasant ... come on, i need my beauty sleep after all." you say as you push him slightly.

as both of you are walking through a busy street, daehwi keeps you close to him as he sometimes looks around him to see if the cars passing by you aren't that close to you. "y/n, let's change our path .. you walk over here." he says before even waiting for you answer as he pulls you in front of you. "what .. woah .. slow .. calm down, the cars aren't going to hit me or whatsoever." you reply as you follow whatever he said since you don't even want to get into a fight with him. daehwi sighs as he still keeping you beside him. you're not weirded out or what but it feels when you both just alone ... it feels like he's giving you all the attention. to be honest, you don't really mind because both of you are friends right? friends supposed to do that.