thirty seven

in the medium-sized room, sejin is arranging a few files that contained all of the bts members' identities. he was supposed to go with them this morning for a little interview but due to some reasons he couldn't go and made haejin, one of the managers that under bangtan. sejin is the main manager that always with bts all the time. haejin will only be called if sejin isn't available at the moment just like right now.

haejin is a bit younger than sejin by two years, they met for the first time when they were interviewed as a manager and luckily both of them were recruited as bangtan managers.

"so is everything okay? oh really? that question again .. ah okay. thank you for today, you can go send them home and come here." sejin says as he quickly ends the call, he got many works today. the older man continued organizing another file before taking a sip of his black coffee. a few minutes passed, the work for today is still pilling up.

sejin sighs, of course, he couldn't this on his own. the real thing is all of this pilling files on the table isn't his work but haejin's unfinished work. just as sejin wants to grab another coffee for himself, his phone rang. he immediately answers it, maybe it's haejin. "what haejin?- oh? i'm sorry .. yes, i'm the one ... oh okay so when i can get the result? this afternoon? yes sure thank you .. thank you very much." sejin hangs the call before he quickly grabs his stuff and then made his way out of the bighit entertainment.

---

the morning quickly passed as six of you made your way to the school canteen, "i'm so hungry ..." daehwi whines as he slowly walks beside you. he looks so tired lately, didn't what happened to lively daehwi. "cheer up dae, today is wednesday .. they made tonkatsu!" you say happily as you gently slap his cheeks.

all of you eat happily except minjae who is playing with his food with chopsticks, you who are sitting next to him slowly leaning towards him before asking him if he was okay or not. the asked male just nods his head and now starts to eat his meal. jaemin and daehwi both keep bickering as jaemin starts to step on daehwi's shoes. "you got the wrong person the deal with jae .." he says, staring at the other male.

you just shook your head as you knew this will happen soon or now.

they keep bickering until baekhyun had to do something, he pinches both of them hard. minjae just laughs dryly at them. the bell rang as all of you just finished the meal. baekhyun and sukhoon just laugh as then they quickly went to their class.

---

the last class of today! yesss!!

you lazily pull out the book as daehwi who sitting next to you keep bothering sana. she's sitting in front of him, daehwi constantly pulling her hair in playfully. you really couldn't stand him playing with someone else's hair especially sana, that boy has been pestering her a lot lately. sana on other hand is a very timid girl and she's even scared to say no at daehwi.

because of daehwi always bothering that girl, he always ended up standing on his chair. not like you care about him, it's more about sana actually because she's a very nice and sweet girl.

you don't really know her but you once were teamed with sana back then, even though you like talking with people, you somehow had a bit problem with talking in front of the crowd. she even helps you that time and since then your impression of her is all good.

"dae, stop bothering her ... mr. min will smack you .." you say as you pull his hand from touching sana's hair. you then lean forward a bit, "sana, i'm sorry about this turtle head ... he kinda wild sometimes but rest assure, i'll keep him locked for you." you exclaim almost whispering. a few giggles could be heard from your seat which gains a smile from you.