forty

you feel you couldnt move your body. everything feels so unreal as you saw his face staring at yours. you thought you were talking to jaemin just now but apparently, it wasnt jaemin but its the boy that you dont want to meet right now. daehwi suddenly coughs and looks away from you, sorry .. thought youre jaemin. a soft sigh emits from your lips as you quickly let his hand go. nothing could defeat this awkwardness between both of you. it feels weird, being with him to be exact.

he hums softly, looking around the keychain shop.

this is the time right? – daehwis thought

you sigh once again before trying to leave the shop but the other boy had another plan in his mind as he grabs your wrist, wait for me hmm .. you immediately turn around, maybe he wants to clear something with you. hopefully, he will cause you dont think youll be able to stay like this with him.

it feels wrong, you dont like it. you like talking to him, hes just a bunch of happiness just like what a friend should be. you know that its kind of selfish but you dont want to lose him.

should I say it? wait no its a huge step but minjae will . – daehwis thought

yes? you ask, waiting for him. he looks hesitant to say what in his mind and you know it by just looking at his face. do you have anything in your mind dae? if you dont will you let me go? Im pretty sure minjae and jaemin are waiting for me-

daehwi quickly pulls you towards his way and embraces you tightly, you feel numb. you dont know what to do. dae?

Im sorry Im really sorry, I dont know what happened to me today but I know what I did to you was wrong and you didnt deserve it, he says, still embracing you.

on usual days, you right now probably teasing him to death for being so cheesy but somehow what he just say is hitting you deep down. I was mad I know it sounds stupid but I swear Im not even playing with you right now, he claims before pulling away from your embrace but still holding one of your hands. just right after he pulls away, you put your hand on his shoulder before patting it slowly. I dont know why you were mad but if youre ready to tell me then Im here.

smiling softly, the mentioned boy just stares at you. I will soon, thank you y/n.

it feels like a huge weight being lifted off of your shoulder, you feel great to be able to see him smiling again. wanna walk with me? he suddenly asks. just as you want to agree, you suddenly remember about sana whos probably wandering around alone. you quickly shook your head, how about sana? you said that youre going to walk with her .. shes alone right now, lets find her-

calm down, actually sana was the one that leaves me when you pulled me, I saw her walking with the nerdy class .. what is his name again? something end with woo. he says, its eunwoo dae the best student of our class, are you that stupid to forget his name?

daehwi then starts to laugh as he looks around if anyone is around both of you. youre starting to curse me again huh?

cant help myself when youre being too stupid.

you just smile as he continues to laugh, come on turtlehead .. help me find a few keychains for my brothers. you grab his wrist and pull him into the keychain section. tons of keychain was displayed on the shelf, this is so beautiful, do you think my brothers will like it? you grab one of the keychains and show it to him.

I think they would like it, I mean its their little sister buying for them .. Im sure they would like it. he says, staring at the cute keychain with the floral pattern and busans most famous places picture on it. right! wait here dae Ill go and pay for these.

the boy nods his head before he wanders around the small shop. he then spots a handmade lilac-colored wool scarf, it looks cute and fluffy. nice one. he says before reaching for the lilac scarf. maybe she will like it – daehwis thought