twenty four

you quickly made your way to the classroom as you heard the bell ring, oh nooo .. not today, i don't want to be late today pls!!

you practically ran towards your class, ignoring other students rushing towards their own classes. well, it started with you oversleeping last night .. not only you .. jungkook, yoongi and jin as well. namjoon wasn't home, he went to his parents house early in the morning.

taehyung and jimin were both at their hometown for the last visit since they couldn't visit for the upcoming a few months or years. just a few days visit could be better than nothing.

just as you want to push the door, you heard a yelling. oh damn!

"anyone who didn't get their homework done, please stand up and come forward!" mr. park said, well he looks like he was in a fight or something just now, with his not so clean and neat clothes.

maybe he got into a fight with his boyfriend or whatsoever.

you get into the class rather slowly, "good morning mr. park .. i'm so sorry I was late-" he just shot a glare at you, "stop giving me so much damn excuses y/n, go to your seat right now." you just nodded your head as you quickly made your way to your place. "come on class! I said who didn't get their works done come forward, do I need to repeat myself?" mr. park slammed his fist on the table as he eyed everyone in the class.

one by one of the students who didn't get their works done actually came forward, you just sit on your place since you did his homework. daehwi who suddenly get up from his seat, patted your shoulder, "good bye friend, it was nice meeting with you. these past weeks were amazing with your presence, i'll be missing youuuu."

you just glare at daehwi, he and his extraness.

"you lee daehwi didn't finish your homework also hm? what's going on with all of you? just because I didn't say the deadline so you not gonna do it?" mr. park sighed again, "so you guys decide either detention class for 3 hours or running on the field for 3 laps." he says before taking his seat on the chair.

other students started to sigh, to bad this is mr. park .. he always conclude students who did his work to receive the punishment along with the students who didn't get his work done. that's mean all the students in the classroom need to be in the detention class for 3 hours or running for 3 laps.

"well .. sir, I .. I cannot go to the detention class since I got things to do-" mr. park glared at daehwi who just looked away after that. all the students just sighed since they know talking to that mr. hotheaded bring them nothing. "guess what, I got things to do also but here I am teaching some students that never appreciate what I taught."

"calm down sir, I think running 3 laps is okay for us right guys?" mark says, looking at his friends for some support. "I agree sir, running 3 laps is hard enough for us." daehwi added.

"only if that that brat didn't burn the toast, mess up my papers and drop my coffee .. everything will be great today .. hmm .." mr. park exclaimed as he looked away from his students.

that brat .. is actually mr. park's boyfriend, a very famous choreography. they both are still young, mr. park being the youngest teacher in your school. they both are super hot, mr. park is very attractive among female teachers but too bad he's not into female.

"sir don't be mad at us please, you're a good soul mr. park .. we know that." chaelin says, comforting the older man. "we're so sorry that we didn't get your homework done but we swear we'll never do that again."

mr. park just sighed, staring at each one of his students, "hmm .. I know, but promise you guys will never do that again, okay .. promise!"

"promise sir!!!"

---

"hm daehwi-ah, I need to go now, see you tomorrow." you said before running away from him. "what's going on with her??" daehwi asked himself as he waited for jaemin.

"hey daehwi let's go!" jaemin who cam out of nowhere patted his shoulder, daehwi quickly grabbed his belongings. "wanna grab some snacks before we go?" daehwi asked. "sure, i'm starving right now .. need some food!"

---

everything will be fine y/n, chin up and go inside!

after namjoon sent you off to the b-boy class, you are a bit hesitated to go inside.

the class is popular according to namjoon, you don't really know about b-boy but you've heard about them. you just walked inside, grabbing your sling bag tightly. everyone was staring at you, maybe just because you're new student or something.

"so you're y/n right? son sungdeuk's nephew? i'm his friend .. just call me chan oppa." the instructor you assumed then patted your shoulder, "don't worry that much y/n, go put your bag and then come back here."

you quickly put your bag before coming forward.

"guys, okay this is y/n .. she's a new student, say hello to her." you quickly bowed at all of them, there are only two girls in the class and this class have around 15 students. "okay guys, all stand up .. y/n go with them, let's start with warming up first."

you quickly get inside of the group, "hey y/n right? i'm daniel-"

"y/n!!!!"

you quickly looked over that voice, oh shit!