eight

All the BTS members except rm are speaking in Korean to Hanbyul. The only one that speaks English is RM. (They will talk in English but not too much since RM is the most fluent member that can communicate in English.)

---

"Oh! You're here. PD Bang and Hanbyul, please come in-Yah Rapmon-ah. Come here!!" Seokjin opened the door, letting PD Bang and Hanbyul enter Bangtan's dorm. The oldest one in the group then tried to clean up the living room since it was messy. While PD Bang was struggling to bring her luggage into the dorm, she quietly trailed behind him. Hanbyul didn't get to bring anything heavy or useless. Maybe she brought some teddy bears and tons of chocolates that even her mom didn't know about.

Soon later, Seokjin leads PD Bang and Hanbyul to the two small couches, which only fit four or maybe five persons. "Please have a sit first and suit yourself. I will call others to come here," PD Bang nodded his head, allowing the oldest in the group to get other members. Hanbyul looked around the dorm, it was more like a small apartment, but it felt homey.

After waiting a few minutes, they all walked into the not-so-big living room. "Good morning, PD Bang, and you too, Hanbyul," Namjoon greeted. "Morning, boys. You guys look so tired," They just chuckled awkwardly. Some of them were yawning, still in their pajamas. They just finished their dancing practice a few hours ago. That is why they looked like a dying zombie. "I think you guys deserve a rest day. Just chilling at the dorm."

Hanbyul swore she could hear a faint yes from them. All of the boys nodded their heads excitedly. "Thank you, PD-nim! You're the best!" Hoseok said as he bounced around the living room happily. The older man just smiled softly, looking at all of them. His eyes filled with happiness, and he had a fatherly smile. He gently pats Jungkook's back as he playfully ruffled his hair, "No problem. Go rest, and don't play too much. Do your homework, wake up early to go to school, okay?"

Jungkook, whose hair was caressed by the older man, blushed a bit since he was the youngest. He is a timid boy, barely making eye contact with anyone, only with other members, but it took a long time until he did that. This boy here is very talented. He sings, raps, dances, and just named it. He is a golden maknae indeed.

"Jungkook, have you done your homework yet? You have to go to school in two days, right? Oh, look at you, so skinny. Eat vegetables, drink milk, and don't forget to sleep early," PD Bang said softly. "You guys should take care of each other well. I trust you guys. Older should take care of younger. Take care of each other. Now, you guys must take care of Hanbyul too. She is your member ... your family member. We family protect each other, understand?" The oldest man exclaimed.

The others nodded their heads, his words very wise, Hanbyul could say. There weren't just a few boys gathered together to make music and perform. They are family, taking care of each other. A family doesn't mean that we have to be blood-related. "Rest well, eat, and sleep a lot. Boys, please behave and take care of Hanbyul. She's still young," Hanbyul didn't understand what he was saying, but it looked like it was directed at the boys. She just looked up at them, and they were taller than her. She blinked her eyes a few times and tried to read their faces, but unfortunately, they were unreadable, except for Jin, who looked so excited.

"We'll take care of her PD Bang. Don't you worry that much," Yoongi said as Hanbyul looked at him. He peeked at the youngest before scratching the back of his neck. He was blushing so hard that his ears were all crimson red.

Clearing his throat, "Namjoon-ah, tell that girl not to look at me. I feel weird," Namjoon giggled before his gaze averted to Hanbyul. He grabbed her shoulder gently, making her turn around. "He's a bit grumpy today, so let's not look at him, hmm? He's not that cute either." Namjoon said jokingly.

PD Bang giggled, "Wow! Namjoon, you're so bad if Yoongi knows you'll be dead meat." All the members were looking at him, and she tried her best not to laugh. "What did you say to her about me, huh? Joon?" Namjoon giggled dryly, "Ah hyung, I just hmm- I said you were so ... ah cute! So cute when you smile, hehe," The leader said as he stared at Yoongi. Hanbyul found Yoongi blushing as he looked away. "You and me ... studio. I'll kill you for sure."

All of them laughed uncontrollably, and one laughed until she could barely see his eyes. "Okay, boys. I'll go now, don't kill each other, please." PD Bang said before heading to the entrance door. They shouted an okay as the older man went out. Now, everyone was looking at the youngest member. She didn't know what to do, so she just looked at Namjoon since he was the only member who could speak English.

"So, Namjoon hyung? What should we do now?" Hanbyul asked. Namjoon, who was sipping his water, choked as he looked at her in disbelief. "H-Hyung? Why do you call me that, Hanbyul?"

"I'm sorry ... I don't know- I just heard Jungkook called you hyung, so I think-" he cuts her words off, "It's fine. Yeah, you're supposed to call us oppa, but you know what, suit yourself." Namjoon then looked at the other members, "Can she call us hyung instead of oppa? She heard Jungkook call me hyung, so yeah," The others just grinned awkwardly at each other before Hoseok stood up from his chair, "I think it's fine, right? I'm okay with that," He said as he smiled at her. "She will understand why she needs to call us oppa soon. For now, it's fine."

"I'm fine with that too," Yoongi said, and then they all agreed on Hanbyul calling them hyung. "Oh, okay, Hanbyul. They all said that you can call us hyung so that it would be Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, me ... Namjoon hyung, Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung- oh okay, that sounds weird, and lastly Jungkook hyung, but you can call us by our stage names too like Suga hyung."

She nodded excitedly, "So Namjoon hyung, I'm kind of hungry now," She exclaimed as she rubbed her tummy, showing the other members that she was hungry. "Does that means she's hungry or something?" Jin suddenly asked. Namjoon nodded, "Jin hyung, could you make something for her? I want to show her room in the meantime," Jin dashed towards the kitchen and continued to cook their breakfast. Two other members trailed behind Jin to help the older boy.