forty seven

"hyung, why y/n isn't back yet?"

all the bts members were in the dorm since it was late at night. almost all the members were asleep except jimin, yoongi, taehyung and namjoon. "ah ... the school called the staff and inform me that her school trip get delayed or something but i'm not sure why." namjoon said, resting himself beside taehyung.

jimin nodded his head, slowly making his way towards all of them from the kitchen.

"maybe something unexpected happen." yoongi mumbled, his gaze was on the screen as the movie played.

"is it something bad happened to them?"

yoongi shots a glare at jimin, "don't say nonsense ... nothing bad will happen, i'm sure."

"yeah maybe you're right hyung ... i'm just saying though." jimin said, trying to get some space beside namjoon which already occupied by taehyung. yoongi quickly made some space on the couch, "jimin-ah, sit beside hyung ..."

he said gently, the fact that he afraid that jimin might get offended by the way his response just now.

a smile instantly appeared on jimin's face as he rushed towards the older boy.

yoongi scooted over to make some space before pulling jimin close next to him.

namjoon who just sometimes stare at them just chuckle at yoongi who's always like that when he's with jimin. well it's his favourite lil brother but shhhh don't tell anyone!

"ah right before i forgot, did the manager told you guys about our schedule next week?" namjoon suddenly asked, pulling taehyung to lay his head on namjoon's lap since the younger looked like he's going to fall anytime.

"eh? sejin hyung didn't tell me anything about it." yoongi said, a bit confused since no one inform them except namjoon about the next schedule.

namjoon hummed, once again pulling taehyung and hold him still so he won't move again, "maybe he forgot ... because i actually knew it from another staff not him."

"i didn't see him these days and the company car is always gone so i'm pretty sure he's busy lately." the leader said, looking at yoongi who's watching the movie.

"did you notice that lately the production staffs started to get irritated whenever we ask for something? i saw a staff pushed jungkook when he tried to ask for a direction."

yoongi who's busy eating some snacks suddenly halt his movement. staring at namjoon with his slightly agape lips, "when? why didn't you tell me?" the oldest asked, namjoon could sense that yoongi's tone started to change. what a bad step to tell him.

namjoon gulps, feeling a bit scared since yoongi sometimes could be so scary but of course he couldn't beat jin or probably lil mochi.

he should haven't tell him about that.

namjoon started to play with his fingers, focusing on the movie and pretending that he didn't hear anything from the older.

but of course the older didn't want it to end just like that.

"tell me rapmon .."

"i'll get angry if you don't want to tell me."

namjoon halted his movement, quickly took a glance at yoongi who was staring at him since now.

"namjoon ... it's okay you can tell me."

"i won't get mad at you, i promised."

the sudden change made the leader slowly look at yoongi, "really? you won't get mad at me?"