twenty seven

it has been a few days since you last had a meal with them, they're way too busy with their tight practice schedule. you don't mind, really? maybe a bit. just watching them walking in and out the dorm and just hi to you, that's it.

eating alone, watching tv alone, no laughter in the dorm like usual in the dorm is strangely weird but somehow you kind of get used to it these days.

it's tomorrow, the day that all of them and you as well has been waiting these past weeks.

you sat on the edge of your bed as you stared at the window, there is nothing outside but sounds of cars honking at each other, people walking by and songs from the buskers down there. even tomorrow is a big day for them, they're still not home and it's almost midnight.

it's always like this, every single night.

sighing lightly, you get on the bed, pulling the blanket over your body as you tried to close your eyes, hoping that you can sleep early tonight, unlike these past days.

---

you woke up like usual, but you still couldn't hear their voices. jin and namjoon bickering, yoongi just laying on the couch, hoseok teasing jungkook, jimin and taehyung playing around with each other. you missed them.

you weakly went out from your bedroom, getting yourself to go to the b-boy dance class.

you still remember what yoongi said,

you're just leaning your body towards yoongi as he's caressing your hair gently, "you know what hyung, I feel excited for you guys." you say as you smile at them. "how about this y/n, you should go with us on the first day of our debut." namjoon says.

should you go?

"no hyung, I don't think I can make it. I got b-boy dance class on that day sorry." you say, all of them sighed loudly, it shown that they clearly want you to go with them. "but hyung, we can meet at home right? don't pout like that jin hyung .. it's okay, we'll meet soon eventually."

"but it's not the same .. we want you to watch us, it's our debut after all y/n .. please." jungkook says as he tries to plead at you. you just giggle softly, "let's see what can I do hyung, maybe I should give a lollipop to chan oppa so he can let me off for a day."

should you go or not?

shrugging lightly, you just went to the kitchen to grab something before heading out. as you want to take some cold water from the fridge, there is a post-it note on the fridge that says,

"good morning y/n, we're sorry that we weren't at home before you went to sleep. something came up so we need to stay up for another few hours at the practice room but don't worry we went back at 3 am to get some sleep. yes, we know you woke up and there is no one at home right? we had to go to the broadcast company early. we're so sorry princess. jin hyung managed to cook something, go check it out and don't skip your breakfast. we're not sure if we can come back home early tonight but if we didn't show up, go to sleep .. we can talk the next day. about what you've promised to yoongi hyung, don't worry we're not performing today. we're so sorry y/n .."

you sigh lightly as you take a sip of the cold water, you saw the food that jin mad earlier but you don't feel like eating right now. you just want to go to the class and then go back home to sleep.

another unproductive day.

---

as you were walking down the street, you keep your head lows as you keep walking, ignoring the peoples and sounds around you. it wasn't a cold or a hot day, just a good weather day.