seven

"So I think that's it for today. Hanbyul already met Bangtan, so yeah. Anyway, she will be staying here starting tomorrow. Give her taehyung's room, and that means you guys are going to arrange back your roommates," PD Bang said. Hanbyul felt terrible again. Muttering sorry at the leader the only thing she could do now.

The other members just groaned and sighed loudly. "It's okay. Taehyung will sleep with me and Jhope hyung," Jimin said. PD Bang nodded his head. "Okay, I guess Hanbyul should say goodbye. You guys can talk tomorrow, don't forget about tonight's dance practice, okay?" They all bid her goodbye. They were friendly, at least now. Then, Hanbyul and PD Bang went out of the dorm.

"They are nice kids even though they are boys, and some of them already stayed in that dorm since they were around your age, so young." Hanbyul just nodded, looking at PD Bang, who was sipping his coffee. She needed to admit that they were good kids. Hanbyul even tried to put herself in their shoes. A young girl who came out of nowhere tried to join her group after she and her friends worked their butt off on it. She might be disappointed and will never treat that girl well. That girl might be an attention seeker, craving all the attention other members should get.

Sighing softly as the thought came into Hanbyul's mind, she felt terrible, and at the same time, she wanted to join them. The fact that they are boys triggered her a bit, and so did her mom. Hanbyul didn't plan on telling her, maybe never or just not now. She probably could adapt to the fact that her only child lives with seven boys. She doesn't know.

"How about your mom, Hanbyul? I feel a bit off since I forgot to tell you that the other members are boys," He said softly, or more like whispering. Sighing softly, Hanbyul looked up at his face. She could see worry written on his face. "It's okay, PD Bang. We shouldn't say anything about the members to my mom ... maybe for now." Hanbyul smiled reassuringly at him.

"If your mom knew about this, she might slit my throat open- oh god, Hanbyul. I think about that too much. She won't do that, right? Will she?" Hanbyul shrugged it off by giggling. "She won't, I'm pretty sure, and if she wants to ... she might do that to me first."

They just laughed, more in fear to be honest.

Then, both heard a few knocks before the door opened and revealed a woman in her late twenties walking into the room, which was her mom. "Look, there is your mom, Hanbyul." PD Bang said before bowing to the younger woman, and she did the same. "So see you soon, Mrs. Jessica, and see you tomorrow Hanbyul," Smiles plastered their faces. "Yeah. Thanks, Mr. Bang. See you soon too." Jessica replied.

At home, they were busy packing some clothes and things for tomorrow. Hanbyul was excited but, at the same time, felt so sad. Hanbyul had to leave her mom alone in this apartment. she didn't want to make her mom feel lonely, to be honest, but going there was her dream.

As Hanbyul put some clothes into her bag, her mom knocked on the door. Hanbyul muttered a small 'come in.' "Is everything done, Hanbyul? Why did you bring that crappy shirt? I told you-" Hanbyul giggled softly, "Mom, everything is almost done, and that crappy shirt? I love it. You bought it for me last year, remember?" The little girl replied gently.

She nodded as she sat beside her daughter, helping the little girl fold a shirt. "You grew up too fast, aren't you? Sweetie ... I still remember you running around the house butt naked because you say your butt is cute, and when you told our neighbors that your butt is cute. The day I gave birth to you was amazing, weird enough, but you popped out like that. I had a huge problem while taking care of you since you're my first child. You woke up and cried at night almost every day, I don't know if I should give you a bottle or change your diaper, and we've always gone out to the park. Remember Gatineau Park? that park holds too many memories. You can walk for the first time in the park. I still remember that day, the first day of your kindergarten. I cried too much, but you didn't. You said it was fun. Playing with new friends. On the day my grumpy princess got into her primary school. You cried because you hated it, right? Since they are so many other students."

They just laughed. The thing is, Hanbyul didn't realize that her mom was crying then. "You do grow so fast, baby," Hanbyul quickly hugged her mom, which was beautiful. Her body warmth lingered around her daughter's tiny body. "Don't cry. I won't go that far ... mom." Hanbyul kissed her mom's forehead, patting her back with her tiny hand.

The next day, Jessica sends her only daughter to the big hit entertainment. She cried so much, and Hanbyul hated it. Hanbyul tried her best to comfort her mom. She wants her mom to be happy for her, but she knows it will not happen now. "Please take care of her, Mr. Bang." Her mom said softly. PD Bang smiled as he nodded his head. "Don't worry, Mrs. Jessica. These kids are always my priority. I'm not going to waste their childhood just like that. They are just like my children even though I never had one."

She smiled gently as she excused herself after placing tons of kisses on Hanbyul. "Let's go, Hanbyul," He said. As Hanbyul wants to pick up her luggage, he grabs it from her. "Let me do it. It's too heavy for you, Hanbyul," he said as he giggled softly. He's the CEO of this entertainment company, a CEO, for Pete's sake. He could always ring one of his workers, but he did it alone. He's very humble.

Hi, thanks for the 300+ reads! It means a lot to me.