thirty three

you walk happily towards the waiting room as you sometimes eyed other idols walking pass by you. you couldn't wait to tell them how amazing they are on the stage just now. they rocked the stage. as you get into the waiting room, they already waiting for you with a wide smile on their faces. hoseok is the first one to scream and then runs towards you before pulling you into a hug, "did you see me y/n? up there??" he asks almost breathlessly. other members just giggle softly as they watch the sunshine of their group being that happy today. it's a memorable day for them, a good one. jungkook walks towards you before as he pulls you into another hug. "i saw you hyung! you look amazing on the stage!" you exclaim excitedly, he is indeed actually all of them looks good and energetic on while performing.

yoongi and jin just laugh as they look at the youngest of the group which is you talking to hoseok. "how about me y/n? do i look good as well? i do right? i know ..." jungkook says almost pleased with himself. jin laughs loudly almost sarcastically at him, here we go again! "you sure my little bunny? i mean you do look cute with that pants ... but please look at me again, a whole damn meal right here!" jungkook pouts lightly as he walks away from hoseok and you. he's sulking like usual and then he always goes after namjoon or yoongi whenever he needs some comforts from them just like now. "oh already sulking? i'm just playing ... oh come here my baby ..." jin says as he runs towards jungkook and playfully ruffles his hair. namjoon just smirks since he knows that jin always like this, teasing jungkook all day long.

"no, i don't like you ... go away from me princess pink." jungkook says as he tries to let himself go from jin. namjoon on the other hand just laughs at both of them before he gets up from the seat and then walks towards jin and jungkook. "hyung let the bunny go ..." he threatens playfully as he hugs jin from behind and then he grabs both of his arms, "gguk ... a new strategy, tickle him right now." jin already starts to scream frantically even before jungkook manages to tickle him. you see that opportunity to tease jin then you ask hoseok to come with me joining the tickling session. "no omg! , no you namjoon let me go!! omg, you brat!- haaaaaa!! i'm not cooking for you anymore!!" jungkook happily tickles jin's sides as both hoseok and you tickles jin's neck and double chin.

"you peasant! let me goooooo!!"

yoongi just sighs lightly, he got no energy to tickle here and tickle there. let's talk about what yoongi feels today! he couldn't sleep well last of course because of today. he woke up in the feeling all sore because he accidentally asleep on the floor, he couldn't eat anything since he feels way too nervous than usual. as everyone was playing around the waiting room, he takes a seat right in the corner since he doesn't anyone to bother him. he keeps on worried about the performance today. he always thinks he might not give his best to perform for the first time. what if people down there don't like him? he keeps thinking if he's good enough to be on that stage. he sometimes hopes that he can tell the other members about his problem but of course he's not going to do that, they already had too many problems.

"hyung! why aren't you playing with them?" jimin asks as he suddenly takes a seat beside yoongi, the older by years look at jimin and taehyung who's following behind him. yoongi let a thin smile as he takes a sip of his drinks, "don't feel like playing today i guess, how about you guys? both of you usually like to play around with them?" taehyung and jimin both just giggle. "not like that hyung, we like to play around with them but we met other idols! they look so amazing ... you know who we met? baekhyun sunbaenim!!" yoongi just laughs loudly as he shook his head, they look like they're meeting their bias. "you like him huh-"

"hello everyone! we got chicken for you guys!!"

it is pd bang and sungdeuk hyung who barged into the waiting room while holding boxes of fried chicken. hoseok squeals as he jumps around, he's so happy that he almost hurts you since he's wrapping his arms around your shoulder. jungkook quickly rushes towards pd bang as he extending his palm to grab the chickens from them. pd bang just smiles as he watches the second youngest cutely rushes towards him, just like a cute bunny. pd bang is one of the people that watch how timid jungkook was back then, well he's barely talking to anybody since he feels like he's being rude if he's talking to the other members. since you got here, jungkook is improving so well, he used to feel shy around girls as well. "here you go jungkook-ah." sungdeuk hands him the chicken as he walks towards yoongi, jimin and taehyung who has been sitting on the seats.