𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧

~~~

DONE- Chapter 8/ The cabin

"I think she is asleep now." Marco said still holding the cloth that was pressed into the face of a now sleeping Scarlett.

"You were about to get your ass kicked Ares." Alexander said while Marco and Lewis started chuckling, trying to hide it but it was obvious. I rolled my eyes and look down seeing that the girl was still on the ground.

"Pick her up and get her to the car. I'll be waiting your arrival at the cabin." Yeah they were probably right, I didn't like losing and it was even worse if I were to be defeated by my rival. I started walking back towards my car. A long way since one of my men made sure to park somewhere discrete.

I took a left and followed the path to my car. Everything was dark and a bunch of tress that I didn't mind. The wind was cold and it was brushing up my skin. The sky almost looked completely black but the moon lit the way.

I walked for a few more minutes until I saw one of my men waiting beside the driver's door. He couldn't yet see me but I could see him. Once he saw me he quickly fixed his posture and nodded my way. I did the same and got into the driver's seat.

I got my keys and turned on the car, roaring in the mean time. My eyes were set straight forward but I could feel the man watching me still. I didn't give a fuck so I sped down the driveway onto the isolated road. I quickly took a look back at the ballroom and a smirk made it's way to my face. What a beautiful sight, I will miss you.

~

~

~

Arriving at the old brown cabin I could see Marco, Alexander and Lewis waiting at the porch with the girl carried in Marco's arms.

"Ok I want you guys to get her to the room and once she is there you leave this place, never come back until I tell you, you don't mention anything to anyone, you act clueless. Understood?" All of the nodded and made their way to the only bedroom in this tiny cabin.

I followed behind them and my eyes inspected the supposed "living room". The place looked clean and new, just how I asked. There were some paintings and portraits hanging from the walls, just to add some "color" to the place.

We were three hours away from the city, the waves of the ocean could be heard. Everything was peaceful but disheveled.

Sighing I whispered under my breath "This will have to do."

"Boss the girl is still sleeping we got some of your clothes set on the closet, and we also brought food for exactly 2 months." Alexander informed me while Marco and Lewis got some bags full of foods on the counter.