Episode 15 - Coin

Nick held Judy over him, still half reclined, blinking his eyes, stupefied a moment, mouth hanging open. His strong paws were around her middle and she was completely held over him, kind of dangling limply as she was overcome with soft, twittering, very medicated giggling. She did it. She did the thing. It was great. She felt accomplished in her drugged mindset. Her partner's chest rose and fell quickly in his surprise as he seemed to finally connect what just happened.

Still holding her over him, the bunny giggling madly, Nick exclaimed, "Carrots, why did you do that?!" He leaned up and put Judy on her feet and she held her sides, laughing harder. The fox shook his head, cupping his nose with his eyes shut tight. "Oh God you were drinking lemon soda, it burrrrrns!" His voice was nasally and it made the bunny sit on the floor, laughing hard enough that it was interrupted by coughing, and then hiccups. Nick stood up, holding his head. "I can't believe you did that! How do your lungs even hold that much air?!" Nick's freaking out about it was hilarious to Judy at that moment and she lay completely flat on the carpet, squealing with laughter again. The fox stood over her, a stern glare given.

Judy slowed her laughing, just smiling up to her partner. "Finally got you with it."

"Feel better?" he asked grumpily. Judy nodded rapidly, her ears barely keeping up with the nodding. Nick yawned extra expressively and scratched his side a bit, looking around. "Okay, well you can roll around on the couch and revel in your victory. But so you know... I count us as one hundred percent square for the whole DMV thing at the beginning. Paid in full. Get some sleep Judy. If you are still out when I get up I will head out and let you sleep." Nick then stopped at the counter where Judy's citrus soda was sitting. He folded his ears back, looked at her grumpily, and then turned up the can, chugging it noisily. He then flattened the can on the counter and tossed it in the recycling bin. He grinned sadistically at the bunny. "We are out of soda. I will pick up some more when I get off work." He said with a sly grin.

"Hey!" Judy complained. She crossed her arms as Nick slunk into the bedroom again, closing and rather audibly locking the door. Judy carefully crawled back on the couch. She deserved that at least, she could not be too mad. She laid back fully and sighed. She finally got him. It was so fun creeping up slowly, watching him, making no sound, slinking closer, right up so near that she could feel his warmth, and then, victory! It felt positively... Judy opened her eyes wider. It felt predatory. She blushed a bit. She probably should not have enjoyed it for that reason, but just 'getting' her partner was not the real thrill, it was stalking him... catching him. She laughed to herself again, putting a paw on her forehead. Okay, that was an odd effect of this medication that was not listed on the pamphlet. 'May lead to stalking behavior in bunnies.'

She then stopped laughing. That was not the first time she'd genuinely enjoyed chasing Nick and loving the thrill of the hunt. Playing Munch with him in Bunnyburrow she was level with the fox on the chase, and won based on her stalking and capturing his tail. And that was one of the most exhilarating things she could ever remember doing. She rolled onto her side, looking blankly into the back of the couch. The scent of her partner relaxed her even as she let those curious mental ramblings roll around in her head. These traits were not actually forbidden or anything, were they? It wasn't something so strange, bunnies liked playing Munch, they had for like... forever. But not the way she played it. Judy closed her eyes. She was different. She sucked in a deep breath. That's right; she could not even find anything on Sammie's seemingly fictitious Security Attachment Syndrome. There wasn't anything wrong with Judy at all. Her odd experiences for a bunny all her life meant that she enjoyed life a little differently than other bunnies did. There was nothing wrong with her. She was just enjoying life. She smiled as she closed her eyes and drew a slow, deep breath. She was really enjoying life.