VII

It's been a year!!!

Wow, honestly I thought it would be longer than that....

I'm so sorry if I may seemed like I abandoned this story 🥺

The update will be really slow for both of my on-going stories, Precious and My Sweet Riku.

I have several drafts for MSR, let me review it and I'll be update one this weekend or any day in the following week. But no promise!!

Writer block is suck and I don't know what I write most of the time 😭👍

___________________________________

5 years later

Riku lean on the fence at Zero area. She is waiting for Nara who has a job around there. Actually, she can wait for him in the studio but he felt a little uncomfortable so she asked him to let her go outside. With some effort she can convince him that she'll be fine and will take care of herself, she always can run back to him if something bad happens though. Feeling bored, she humm a song which turns out she sings it. She's to enjoy singing until she doesn't realize a man watching her. 

When she finished, a clap startled her and she turned around to find a man smiling gently to her, “what a beautiful voice you have, ojou-san” Riku didn't say anything and looked at the man warily. Seeing this, the man approached her which make her step back and made the man stop, “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you”

He takes out something from his pocket and gives it to her, “here my card name. I’m a president in a small musical industry, I’ve been searching a young talents to become an idol group” explain him 

Didn't sense any danger, Riku walked closer and took the card. The man smiled at her, “At first I wanted to make a male idol group but when I heard you sing, somehow I wanted you to become the seventh member of them. Would you like to accept my offer?”

Riku looks at the man skeptically, “I, I don't  know” before the man can respond. Nara comes while running, he is wearing his disguise so no one will acknowledge him. He smiles when he sees Riku but when his eyes land on the man, he frowns and immediately shields her, “who are you?” Ask him glare at the man 

The man takes out his card name and give it to him, still smiling. He read it and asked him, “So what you want Takanashi-san?” Nara may seem calm but he still has not let his guard down. Takanashi explains his plan to him. Nara just looking at him seemed lost in his mind. Riku pulled his shirt, making him turn to her, “c-can I accept it?” Ask Riku which makes Nara’ eyes widen while Takanashi smiles. 

“You are aware that it will be a male group right? You okay with that?” Ask him

“I…I… we will never know if we are not trying. And…and I want to not be afraid again” he sighs at that. He look at her before change to Takanashi, “please give us more time, we need to discuss it with our family”

“Of course, please call me if you have your choice” said him softly. Nara nodded at him and they separated.

---

“are you sure about that Kitten?” Ask Mana for a several times. The three of them are currently in his room to discuss Riku being scouted. Their parents let them make their own choice. It’s not like they didn't worry about Riku, but between all of them, their sons are the ones who have full authority if it’s about Riku. Sometimes they wonder how it can happen, but seeing how they are so confident with their responsibility, they let them be.