X

Idolish7 is currently at Okinawa to take a set for their new MV. When they happily chat in the lobby at the hotel they're staying, the front door opens and Trigger comes in. It shocked them because they didn't think that they'd stay at the same hotel with them.

They're a little glad because Riku is not with them because she's at her brother's room. They come with them because they're worried about Riku and book a room at the top floor. Same as Trigger. Iori, who remembers it slightly panics, 'what if Akihiro-san meets Kujo-san?!' Thought him.

They have eye contact with Trigger but just before they go to their room. Iori immediately pulled out his phone and texted Riku to not come out from her brother's room or hurriedly come back here before Kujo Tenn arrived.

"Who are you texting Iori? You look panic" asked Mitsuki to his brother worriedly.

"I'm not panic, Nii-san. I just text Akihiro-san to not come out from her brother's room, so she's not meet Kujo-san" said Iori.

Heard that, they barely remember that and panic. Iori tried to calm them and it worked even though they still worried about her.

---

"Nii-san, I'm gonna go back to the other. It's almost time for our MV shooting" said Riku to her brother.

"Can you stay a little longer? It starts an hour from now right? You still have time" said Keiji, a little disappointed.

"Did you think they're not need to prepare? It's better to come early than late" said Isamu. Riku giggle, "you heard him"

She barely touched the door handle, "wait, i'll come with you" said Ryuzaki stood up. Riku raised his eyebrow and asked why he came but, "I want to go to the supermarket to buy something, and if I have time I want to watch your MV shooting," said him.

"Hey, hey, hey, didn't you think you needed her brother's permission first?" Asked Nara playfully before wrap his arm on Riku's shoulder. Ryuzaki rolls his eyes, "It's not like I take her out for a date" he smirks when he sees Riku face redden and Nara frown and slightly glare.

He walked toward them and lifted Riku' chin, "and I'll make sure you didn't know it, Nara" said him with a sexy smile.

Riku faces more redden if possible and Her brother swats his hand away before bringing Riku to his arms protectively, "did you really want to go to hell as fast as possible?" Asked him sweetly but poisonous.

"You two, stop it. You just waste her time more. Let her go so she can prepare for her shooting. Ryuzaki, stop teasing them and Nara, don't take him seriously. You know he just likes to tease Riku, right?" Scolded Isamu

They throw glare at each other before turning their face always from each other. Riku sighs but smiles at their behavior. She free herself from Nara and thanks Isamu. Riku comes out first with Keiji because Ryuzaki needs to take his wallet.

Keiji tags along because he wants to watch Riku do her job. Nara wants to come with them too but Isamu holds him because he's not done yet with his work. They agreed to let him come with Riku as long as he took them with him and finished all his work.

Even though Isamu looks like the weakest and softest among them, he's not really weak and the strictest among them. He always has his way to make his friends do what he says. Without a doubt he's the scariest among them even they won't admit it.

Riku waits in front of the elevator while Keiji leans his body on the wall not far from her. The elevator opens and Riku looks up just to freeze. She directly looks at Tenn's eyes and he looks back. His eyes slightly widen.

Riku immediately averted his gaze and looked at the floor. She steps aside so they can come out and back into their room. She prayed they didn't talk to her but it didn't happen because Ryuu who accidentally looked at her immediately acknowledged her, "ah, aren't you Akihiro Riku from Idolish7?"