XIV

All Trigger and Idolish7 members are currently in a meeting room. They discuss their next MV. All the preparation is done but they still didn't find the right place. Riku herself still didn't get an answer from her brother for permission to use the place.

They start to lose hope and almost decide to use a place Anesagi found but the place is crapped. It's dangerous for them and no one guarantees nothing will happen.

In the middle of the meeting , Riku's phone vibrated. When she looked at who the caller was, it was her brother.

“Manager, my brother called, may I accept it? It may be about the place” ask Riku for permission. Tsumugi and Anesagi left her with a little hope on their faces.

“Ne, do you think Rikkun’s brothers will let us borrow the place?” Asked Tamaki.

“We don't know,” said Sogo, “but what if we have to pay for it?”

“Hmm, it's Riku we are talking about. Just seeing how protective her brother's friends can be, I bet they are more than them. So maybe we'll get a cheaper price” said Yamato.

“Oh? Aren't Riku’ brothers rich? They're not going to pay for us?” Nagi gets a slap from Mitsuki.

“Baka, you make us sound like you are taking a profit from Riku. Like we will use her money to smoothly do our job” scold him.

“Nii-san's right, we must do our job with our own efforts” assures Iori.

“Manager, Anesagi-san, '' called Riku, walked in happily, “now you don't have to worry about the place. Anii-sama said we can use one of our mansions” inform her happily.

They cheer happily at her good news. Now they can start their MV shooting.

“Akihiro, do we need to-” Gaku didn't finish his sentence and looked like barely aware of something. Riku looked at him confused, “Gaku-san?”

He looked at her and seemed lost for a moment before hesitantly say, “I think I heard something weird before” Riku blinked confusingly, “I may be wrong but did you just say ‘one of ur mansion’?” As if they had just realized it, the others looked at Riku curiously.

“yes? You heard it right” said her nervously of all eyes on her.

“So…the mansion is..yours?” Asked Ryuu to make sure. “My brothers,” Riku said justifying. “And you said one of which means you- they have more than one?” Asked him again which got a nod.

“Riku…just how rich your family are? Not just a resort or villa but a mansion? A freaking mansion?!!” Asked Mitsuki disbelief.

“Now I'm not gonna be surprised if you say you have a private island” , Tamaki got a nod from the others.

Riku opened her mouth only to close it again, and of course it didn't slip from the other eyes. They look at her shocked, “you know what, I take that back” said Tamaki next followed by the others nodding. Riku just laughs nervously at that.

---

“S-sugoooiiiii” shout Tamaki

Some of them dropped their bags and stared at the place in awe. Tamaki eyes are even sparkling. Even Sogo looks dumbstruck because sure he is rich but it's the first time he sees a mansion. And Nagi, because of who he is, he already saw many places like this but it was just beautiful, more beautiful than all the mansions he had ever seen.

“Please make yourself comfortable” said Riku who stood beside Yamato.

“Eh? Riku are we gonna stay here?” Asked Yamato.