XV

Tenn rolling around on his bed worriedly. He can't sleep because he's really worried about his sister. He blamed himself for not accompanying her to the garden. If only he's more stubborn, something like this might not happen.

He feels like a failure for not being on her side when she needs it. If only he knew better, it may not end up like this. God, he felt like crying right now. He wants to hold his sister badly.

Tenn sighs and sits up. He needs fresh air to clear his mind. He strolled around and ended up in the garden. While he's here, he tries to find the cause of Riku’s panic attack.

Not finding anything, he sighs and decides to go back to his room. When he arrived in front of Riku’ room, Tenn stopped and stood there. He placed his palm and forehead on it.

Because it's very quiet he tried to hear what was behind the door. Tenn unconsciously smiled when he heard a movement. He focused and didn't realize that Albert walked toward him.

“Tenn-sama, may I know what you're doing here?” Asked him politely. Tenn startled and turned to him. He composed his posture and said, “I'm sorry if I disturbed you Albert-san. I just feels worry about Riku”

Albert smiled at him, “thank you for worrying my young lady. She'll be fine, I already reported to the young master about her state. They're gonna be here soon” said.

They stayed silent for a moment, “you have a similar face with the young lady,” commented Albert suddenly. Tenn looks at him and blinks before looking down and smiling a little, “really?” Asked him softly.

Albert smiled softly, “Tenn-sama” called him to make Tenn look at him, “I can't always be with the young lady, even the young master and Nara-sama. Please do take care of her, I have a feeling that you'll do anything for her”

Tenn didn't say anything and watched Albert excuse himself.

---

Morning came without anyone realizing it. They gathered in the dining room, waiting for their breakfast to be served. From the look of a black circle under their eyes, they're not having a good sleep last night. They're to occupied by Riku condition.

When Albert came to prepare their breakfast, Sogo couldn't help but ask about Riku's condition.

“Young lady still shaken, but Nara-sama with her right now so everything will be alright” said him while the others were taking breath in realive.

“But please don't come near the young lady this time. She'll be back at her first state where she'll freak out when another guy beside her brothers approaches her. Please be careful around her and give her time to recovery” explained Albert next.

“Eh? What do you mean by that Albert-san? Wasn't she fine with you last night?” Asked Iori

“She's not” began Albert, “she's not fine with me last night. I am just able to stand far enough from her and convince her that everything will be alright until she herself comes to me. I can only come near when she wants to hold my hand. I already know her since the first time she became master’ daughter. I considering her as my own daughter and if she's shaken so badly like this, I just can stood near her and give her something that have her brothers scent so she's calm down” explained him.

Now they know why Albert brought the coat before. It was her brother’ so at least she can calm herself. “I hope she'll get better soon,” said Sogo.

“I know that it has a big effect on her job but please understand,” said Albert.

“Ah, you don't have to worry about that. We'll try our best to help her too” said Mitsuki, grinning.