XII

Eiji was leaning on the wall while talking with his friends when Riku barged in and suddenly hugged him. He raised his eyebrow, “you already miss me, Princess?” Asked him jokingly. His smile fades when he senses Riku's trembling body and heavy breath.

He straightened his body and hugged her protectively, “hey, something wrong?” Riku just shakes her head and hugs him tighter. His friends who heard his worried tone look at them. Eiji looks back with a confused face like them.

“Ricchan” Whether from when Sora was near them. He tried to make Riku face him because she hid her face on Eiji's chest. Sora caressing her hair gently, “Ricchan, look at me. Don't be afraid, no one will hurt you” said him softly.

She slowly lift her face aside and look at him. He can see an unseen tears in her eyes, “what happened? Did they do something to you?” She just shake her head.

Akemi looks angry when he sees Riku like this, “see?! What I told you to not let them stay here? They are barely here and look what happened to her, she's crying and afraid. That's it, if you won't move out with us then let me throw them out fucking here” declared Akemi loudly and almost run where Trigger were but stopped by Hide.

“Akemi, calm yourself. Violence will not solve anything” said him calmly but if you know him long enough you'll sense the anger in his tone. “Why the fuck I have to keep calm?! They make her crying for fuck sake” shout him back.

“Ake-nii” is called Riku slowly. They turned to her and she extended her hand. Akemi took it and held it gently, “it's okay, sorry for making you guys worry. I'm fine now, they just accidentally do that. Don't be angry with them”

Akemi looked at her disbelief, “Riku they-” she gently squeezed his hand, “Ake-nii, they don't know. Please don't be angry with them” Akemi didn't know how to respond to her and just sighs in frustration.

“Fine, I'm not angry at them because like you said they don't know,” said him finally, “and because of that, let me tell them,” said him sadistly. Before he can go there, Hide stops him again, “no! I'm the one who is gonna tell them. If it was you or even Ei, you just make it difficult”

He left immediately after saying that without giving them time to protest. Riku just smiles at them and snuggles closer to Eiji.

---

Tenn gazes at the empty corner in his room. His mind is full of Riku and her state. ‘Riku, what really happened to you when i'm gone?’

Something around Riku has already changed but he can't pinpoint it. He tried to set his thoughts about it aside but it always comes back when he's alone and doesn't have something to do. He wants to talk with his sister but is that alright? After leaving her without explanation…he just can't approach her and expect an answer.

His thoughts were disturbed when someone knocked on his door. He sighs and walks to the door slowly. “Tenn, sorry for disturbing you but can you come to Gaku room? He texted us before and you're not responding so I'm here to call you” said Ryuu who knocked on the door.

Tenn blink and take out his phone, true that Gaku already texts and even calls him. He's too occupied with his thoughts until didn't realize it. “Sorry, I lost for a moment there”

“You okay?” Asked Ryuu worried because it's rare for Tenn to lose focus like this. Tenn smiled a little, “I'm fine. Why do Gaku need us?”

Ryuu stretched his back hand, “actually not him” Tenn raised his eyebrow, “Hideaki Fudo is” Tenn frown and asked why he wanted to meet them. Ryuu answered with a little scared tone, “I don't know either. But I think I heard a shout before he came and said that want to talk with us. *sigh* I wish we didn't do something that makes them angry”. They arrived at Gaku’s room and came in.