XVI

Riku was eating with her brothers that morning while chatting about many things. It's been four days since Riku has stayed. There is a time she'll contact her member by text and they told her almost everything when she's gone.

She also often texts or just hears Tenn sing when she can’t sleep. But these past two days she started to talk to him beside texts. Of course it makes Tenn happy and will always spend his free time for her, no matter if he barely finished his jobs or at the break.

“You look better these past days” comment Nara smiled teasingly, “did something good happen? About your friends?”

“I'm not talking with them yet, I just texted them because thinking about their voice, other guys' voices beside you still send a chill to me” said Riku smiling, “but it's still nice to talk with them even though I'm troubling them right now. At least it can lift my mood”

“Ah, but I'm sure that's not what makes you happier,” said Mana.

“I talked with Tenn-nii,” said Riku cheerfully.

The other two look at her blinking, “err, did you mean texted?” Asked Nara make sure he heard wrong.

“No Nii-san, I talked to him. Not at the beginning but it's still nice when I think about our conversations these past two days” said Riku munching her food happily, “or maybe before that” said her next.

“You're not afraid, Kitten?” Asked Mana even though his face remind flat Riku can sense his worry. She smiled assuredly at him and it was enough to convince them that she's fine.

They're happy about Riku's better development and will make sure that they'll thank Tenn later, even though they'll lie if they say that they're not jealous.

“Still refuse to talk with us about that, Omu-chan?” Nara suddenly made the Riku movement stop. She looks at Nara who looks at her back while raising his eyebrow.

She averted his gaze and didn't say anything. Nara sighs at this and looks to Mana for help. Mana shook his head and signed him to stop.

“You can tell us when you're ready, okay?” Said Mana softly while ruffling her hair.

---

Riku is currently in her room texting with Tenn.

Tenn-nii, can I call you now

Of course, i'm free this afternoon so i'll be happy if you call me

Okay

Riku called his number,

“Hello Riku. What're you doing this far?”

“Talk with you obviously,” joked Riku.

*chuckle* “yes of course and you know that's not what I mean”

*giggles* “Well, I'm doing nothing right now” said Riku while rolled over so now she is facing the ceiling.

“So I just here to cure your boredom?” asked Tenn teasingly

“That's the reason, but the big one is because I really miss you even though we texted and talk almost every days” said Riku confidently

Tenn laughed a little and said, “I'm happy to hear that. You always made my day”

“Why thank you for that, what about you? You're doing fine? You're not fighting with Gaku-san, right?” asked Riku with a scolding tone.

“Everything is fine, why did you suspect that I fought with Gaku? We're get along well” Tenn said innocently

“Sure you are, get along well to the point you always teased or sometimes insulted him. That's not a good thing to do, I start to felt sorry for Gaku-san” said Riku rolled her eyes