IV

It’s been a few months Riku stayed in her new home. Everyone tried their best to make Riku happy and comfortable. She’s in better condition than before. But one thing can't easily change is her afraid of guys and she still can't let other call her name with -Chan suffix. She once let her brothers call her that, she seemed fine at first until start shaken after all the bad memories came to her mind. If not for them there, she may had an attack because she start to hyperventilate.

Now, Riku didn't flinch or freak out when her brothers suddenly near her or made a psychical contact. Even it no use for the other guys except for Nara’ friends whose slowly being close with her to the point she will not freak out, yes she will flinch at first but she’ll calm when she know it was them. They still can't freely have a close contact with her, but it was enough for them.

If she's afraid or almost freak out, she will searched her brothers. They have their own way to calm her. Mana will caress her nape which make her calm little by little, meanwhile Nara will hug her and whisper something in her ear while stroke her back. They also knew about her old family, about her parents and her brother. They happy when she told them that but in other hand, they don't like her sad face.

---

Right now, Riku and Mana in pavilion. Mana rest his head on her lap while she caressing his hair which make he close his eyes. She humming a nice tone and sometimes sang with a beautiful, soft voice. “You really have a beautiful voice Kitten, I love it” praise Mana which make Riku blush.

“Arigatou, it’s been a long time since I sang. Te- my brother always forbidden me because my condition” said Riku with nostalgic tone.

“Well, you can sing freely now because he’s not here and your condition getting better, right?” Riku nodded and smile to him. She continue to sing a lullaby until Mana felt sleepy and fall asleep. Riku giggle before she sigh and look up at sky, “what are you doing now? I wish you’re fine and happy” Whisper her to no one.

---

Mana slowly opened his eyes, he sit up and look around. He seemed confused at first until some weight hit his back softly. He look to his back and find Riku sleep soundly. He turn around slowly so he doesn't disturb her sleep. He lift her up on his lap and embrace her in his arms.

He play with her hair, “sleep well Riku, Anii-sama will always protect you” whispered him to her before he kissed her forehead. Riku squirm and snuggle closer to him. He smile softly and tightened his arms. They in that position for a long time, Mana almost fall asleep again if not for a soft whimpers he heard.

He look down and found Riku's frightened face, it seemed like she had a nightmare. He shushing her by caressing her nape like always while whispering something nice. She start to calm down and slowly opened her eyes. There is unseeded tears, “Anii-sama?” Called her slowly.

“Yes, i'm here” Mana stick his mouth tip on her head make it look like he kiss her, “what you dreamed about?” Ask him. Riku didn't immediately answer him and snuggle closer, “the incident” answered her slowly. Mana stroke her arm, “you know that’s already being a past, you don't need to think about that again. You have me, have us now”

“I know it, but…” she lean on him, “....it still bothered me sometimes” she close her eyes when the incident repeated in her mind. Her brother scent calm her. She smile and inhaled his scent more until she’s realized something, ‘why…’ her eyes snap open and look at her brother who look at her as flat as always but there’s softness for her.

She sat upright and looked at him shocked and embarrassed, “si-si-since when…” she shutter which look adorable. Mana hit her head playfully, “you fall asleep and I can't let you in an uncomfortable position”