XIII

“You look troubled Manager” said Riku to Tsumugi when she saw her troubling face. Tsumugi looked at her with a sorry face, “ah, Riku-san. I'm sorry but i'm fine”

Riku shakes her head and walks closer to her, “I know that you're not. If something is troubling you, you can tell me about that manager. You don't need to burden yourself like this, I'll help you as much as I can” said smiling.

Tsumugi bit his lip, “actually, I still didn't find a perfect place for you guys next MV. The song ten of you will sing has a different theme than before and I need a right place to get the feeling but I can't find one. There are some but we have to rent it and the price is…” she sighs and massage her head.

“Hmm our next theme song if i'm not wrong is…” Riku seemed to think about it too. That's right when she said that they have to find the right place to get the feeling, it's just hard to find it at this time.

“Ah!” Utter Riku remembering something, “manager, I think I know one place which might be perfect for it” said her to make Tsumugi brighten. Riku nodded at her, “but I have to ask Anii-sama first so I can't promise you that the place really can be used for us. That's why you may still have to search one to reserve”

Tsumugi nodded happily, “of course Riku-san. I'll still search for one and thank you for the help” Riku just smiled as a response.

---

After finishing all her work, Riku goes back to the dorm alone because all the other members still have another job to do. When she arrived, she thought it's just her but she's wrong because she forgot that today is Tenn day off.

When barely walking in she was greeted by Tenn eyes which looked at her, “okaeri” greeted him after a moment of silence. Riku blinks and smiles a little at him, “tadaima, is today your day off Kujo-san?” Actually she didn't need to ask that but she just wanted to talk with him even though it was pointless.

“Yeah” answered him shortly. Riku sighs and excuses herself to the kitchen. When she turned back she found Tenn sitting on one of the chairs in the dining room, “can we talk?” Asked him.

“Sure” answered Riku almost immediately before sitting at the opposite side.

There is a long silence between them before Tenn breaks it, “Riku, what happened to you?” Asked him looking at her with sad eyes.

Riku look back at him and smile sadly, “I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean Kujo-san”

Tenn sighs, “you know Riku, you know. Can you tell me? Or you won't?”

Riku avert his gaze, “I...I don't know”

Tenn bit his inside cheek, “Where were you all this time? I searched you for almost three years”

Riku turns to him in surprise and Tenn can sense a bit of happiness from her. “You do?” Asked her as if she wanted to make sure that Tenn was not lying.

Tenn nodded and looked at her with a complicated emotion in his eyes, “After i'm back to japan. I came to visit... Our old house. I want to see you even though from afar... I don't, instead of getting some bad news. I'm so worried about you and tried to find you with all my might…”

Riku smiles at him and asks, “You worried about me? Why?”

Tenn looks at her straight this time and Riku can see the look he always gives her back when they're younger, “Why?! What do you mean by 'why'? Of course because you're my sister and I love you so much. You scared me because I can’t find you no matter how much effort I put in. And you don't know how happy i'm when I finally found you. But again you make me still worrying for working like this, you know it’s not good for your health and also what I can suspect about your panic attack”