XVII

It's already been a week and Riku decides that she wants to go back. Of course her brothers didn't immediately let her but she convinced them that she's fine and can't be absent any more or it'll be trouble.

Mana and Nara Friends have sufficient time to come yesterday but have to go back immediately because they're busy. They came by also to tell Mana and Nara to go back to work because they're not just ordinary celebrities and it's more difficult to cover their absence. And that's Riku's big reason to go back.

That night Riku called Iori and told him about her plan to come back tomorrow.

“When will you be back? Are you sure you feel better? What if you're still not and just troubling us when you're back?” Said Iori plainly even though he'll lie if he says he's not happy when he hears this.

“Why do you have to be rude to me?” Said Riku sullenly. “cute” whispered Iori which got a question hummed from Riku.

“It's nothing” denied him, “and Akihiro-san, may I know what you told Kujo-san about me?”

“Hm? I didn't tell him anything besides I already talked with you. Something's wrong?” Asked Riku curious.

“Yes, something is wrong and I don't know why but Kujo-san's demeanor toward me is colder than before. And if I quote back, ‘don't you dare to make a move on her’” complained Iori

“Eh? I'm sorry for him then. I'll make sure to talk with him about this later” said Riku didn't quite understand

“You better be, his mouth is sharpest to me and we can't be in the same room without arguing,” said Iori, sounding a little upset which made Riku laugh nervously.

There is a knocked on Iori door followed by Tamaki voice, “Iorin, Mikki made cupcakes for all of us and he want me to get you”

“Is that Tamaki?” Asked Riku excitedly, “and did he just say cupcakes? No fair~ I also want Mitsuki’ cupcakes” whine Riku at the end.

Iori sighs at her behavior, “Really Akihiro-san? You're so childish” stated Iori before he smiled a little, “but I feel sorry for you for not being able to taste Nii-san’ cupcakes…” said him a little dramatically but still in a monotone voice.

It makes Riku more fed up, “hmph, aren't you the one who is being childish right now?”

“I refused to believe such a lie” exclaimed Iori. Riku almost protested more but the voice of the door being opened stopped her.

“Iorin you're too long, who'd you talk with?” Asked Tamaki, who was already inside his room. Iori turn to him but his phone still hidden from Tamaki sight, “ah, sorry Yotsuba-san” said him before turn to Riku again, “Akihiro-san, I think we-”

Before Iori can finish his sentence, Tamaki is already behind him and takes a look at his phone, “eh? Is that Rikkun? Rikkun, is that you?” Asked him hopefully.

“Tamaki, it's been a long time,” greeted Riku cheerfully. Tamaki comes closer and places both his hand on Iori's shoulders and his head on his side, “Rikkun, I really miss you. When are you gonna come back here?” asked Tamaki happily.

Riku placed his index finger on her mouth and winked, “that's a secret” said her playfully.

“Eeehhh…” whine Tamaki pouting.

“Did you plan to go back in time, Akihiro-san?” Asked Iori.

Riku glint, “are~ did I just hear you sound so happy Iori?” asked her teasingly. Iori eyes slightly widen and he turn his head from the screen, “i'm no-”