V

I... forgot that I have this book... unfinished...

OMG! I feels so bad about it:(
If not for me rummaged my folders in 'My Stories' section I may not remember about this book, hhnnggg. As exchange of this and for my own punishment I tried my best to finished this chapter following what i believe what i have in mind for this book.

I wish it turn out to be okay or maybe better than what I had before :")

______________________________________

Nara is not at home right now because he have a vacation with his friends. He won't participate at first but because it's a school vacation and him as a student council president, he have to come. They're will be gone for a week and it's just been day three but he called Riku almost every times he got a chance.

It’s just her and Mana at home. Their father have business trip and their mom tag along. They said it can be their second honeymoon which make Nara got furious and said it was their some thousand honeymoon. Their parent really lovey dovey even they already aged.

Riku currently in her room while Mana doesn't know where. She feels thirsty and decide to take some. Somehow she feels that it’s not just her in this house. This thought make her shudder.

But she convinced herself that this place is the safest place. Riku walked past living room and didn't acknowledge some people sit there who's watching her. She poured a water in the glass and when she turn around to go back, she scream.

She drop the glass and whatever the cause of her scream grab the glass in time. It was turn out to be someone she didn't know. Riku move away from him as fast as she can. She's trembling and hugging herself at the corner, “w-who are you?” Asked her

The commoner look at her annoyed and look angry. It make Riku more scared. He is a short boy which look like a girl.

Seeing her trembling body, the boy seemed guilty and want to approach her but a fast footsteps halt him. He turn around and found his friend stood there with an interest face, “what happened? What happened? We heard a scream before”

He look at the corner and found an afraid girl. He lost his interest immediately and suspect that his friend scared her, like he always do with every girl they meet.

“You shouldn't scared a girl every times” a voice said and he found a copy of him stood beside him with his masked friend.

“Shut up! I didn't scared her. I just want to take some water and she just scream when she see me” snap him rudely.

“Oi” a heavy voice make them look at their stoic friend -beside Mana- “she’s hyperventilating” they look at her so fast that make them sure their neck will hurt later. No one talking before the chaos break.

“Oi, oi, what should we do?”

“Don't asked me. Why don't you do something, Hide?”

“Why me? You're the one who made her like that, Akemi”

“Hey! It was uncalled, okay? Eiji, do something”

“What?! I didn't know what should I do”

They start to throw the responsibility while the masked boy approaching the girl. He crunch down and take his hand to touch her but she swat it away, “d-don't touch me. W-who are you? Why-why you’d here?” Asked her shuttering and her breathing is getting more irregular

He touch her and Riku struggling, “no!” yelled her, “don't touch me! Let me go!” she start to crying right now. “Hey, calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you!” Said him calmly while trying to make her stop struggling.