I

It's spring and this area full of beautiful flower blooming. Bring temptation everyone to pick it or just inhale the scent.

Same like two children who unintentionally walk there. A cute and pretty red haired little girl and a handsome and cool pale pink haired little boy.

They're fraternal twin who love each other so much. The girl who walk hand to hand with her brother stop midway and unhold his hand, make the brother confused.

“Tenn-nii look, the flowers is really pretty” said a redhead girl while she  looking at a bunch of small and pretty flowers.

The one who being called Tenn-nii approached her, “yeah, it’s pretty but don't sniff it too long, Riku” remembered him to his sister, Riku.

The girl crunch down in front of a bunch of flowers beside the street. She smile happily and turn to her brother, “Tenn-nii, can we take some of it home?” Asked her hopefully.

The boy, Tenn, sigh while smile a little. He walk to her and ask, “why you want to bring it home?”

She look at the flowers and rock her body while humming, “I want to bring it for kaa-san and tou-san” said her cheerfully.

Tenn chuckle and ruffling her hair make her pouting, “mou, stop ruining my hair and stop treating me like a child”

It made him even more anxious with his sister cuteness to the point he crunch beside her and embrace her while ruffling her hair more, “say that if you're not cute anymore” said him laughing at her pouty face and protest.

After he think it's enough to teased his sister, he help her to pick the flowers. They walk home side by side like before and Riku stumble upon a rock and almost fall if not Tenn there to help her.

Tenn shake his head and sigh, “you always so clumsy. I start to wonder that you can stay safe if i'm not with you”

“Hmph, of course I can. Who do you think I am?” Asked her crossing her arms.

Tenn pinch her cheeks, “you're Riku, my clumsy little sister who often got in trouble and always make me worried and have to give an extra attention so you're not gonna get hurt”

Riku rip his hand off from her before stroke her red cheek, “That's hurt Tenn-nii” whine her with a glossy eyes.

Feel a little bad, he cupped her cheeks and caressing it gently, “Come on, don't cry. I'm sorry”

“I'm not crying” denied her make Tenn chuckle. He lean forward and kiss each her cheeks, “now the pain will go away” said him sweetly. Riku face redden at his treatment.

“Mou, I told you to stop treat me like a child” said her before walk past him stomping her feet. Tenn laugh softly and following his sister.

“Come on, we have to back now or kaa-san and tou-san will be worried” said Tenn.

Riku pout at him and sigh, “not just you, kaa-san and tou-san worrying too much. I’m already 12 now, you're 12 too but why you act like you're older than me?” protest Riku

“That's because we love you more then anything” Tenn’ sentenced make Riku blush which seen by Tenn who smile teasingly, “and of course I have to act like a good older brother because my little sister is a childish and careless person who need an extra attention”

“You make me sounded like a spoiled kid” Riku cross her arms and turn her gaze from Tenn, “and i’m not a careless person” after she's said that, she stumbling over a rock again and almost fall if there is no Tenn to catch her. “Not careless huh?”