XIX

Iori didn't know when the last time he felt really embarrassed in his life. Didn't remember when and why the last time his face went so red because…something and he's sure no matter how embarrassed he felt, he never found the cause of it was a girl. Moreover a girl that not a year passed he knew.

“A-akihiro-s-san, w-what..what did just you s-said?” Iori asked. The others just dumbfounded watching them and some of them have their mouths hanging open.

“That I like Iori?”

“A-ano, Riku, are you serious with what you said?” Mitsuki laughed nervously. Riku just hummed and nodded happily.

They gaping like a fish out of water but Riku next sentence, “not just Iori I also like Sogo-san,” Sogo and some of them gasp, “Mitsuki, Nagi, Tamaki, and Yamato-san. I also like Gaku-san and Ryuu-san” said her smile happily.

They were startled by her confession. “So, umm…. You're not like Izumi outoto that way?” Asked Gaku to make sure.

Riku tilted her head, “what do you mean by ‘that way’, Gaku-san?”

Iori cleared his throat, “Akihiro-san, please don't say something that causes a misunderstanding” scolded Iori even though his face was still red. Mitsuki even patted his back.

“Hmph, that's why don't hope too much and high” said Tenn monotone which immediately got a denial from Iori.

“B-but why are you pissed with Iori-kun Tenn? Riku is not just like him, right? And not that way too” asked Ryuu so they're not into another banter.

Before Tenn could answer, Riku had preceded him by speaking, “that's because I said I like Iori more than the other”

“Riku…” Yamato didn't know what he should say, “what…what do you mean by that?” asked him when he found his voice back.

“A-ah, it's not like I said that I don't like you guys” said Riku frantically, thinking that they may think that she didn't like them except Iori.

“We know Riku-kun, what Yamato-san means is what you mean by like Iori-kun more?” Sogo tried to calm her.

Riku hummed thoughtfully, “Yamato-san and Sogo-san are like big brothers. Maybe because they’re the oldest, I always feel calm and safe when with them” Yamato and Sogo smile at that,

“While Mitsuki and Nagi are good friends. Even though Mitsuki is older than me, I like his company and vibrant attitude. He always knows how to make me feel welcomed and accompanied. And Nagi, sorry for saying this but you're in your weird mode when you talk about anime. But I found it was cute of you and I don't know since when I like to seeing how passionately you while talking about that” Nagi close in edge for crying and Mitsuki just look at her with a soft gaze,

“Rikkun, how about me?” Tamaki closed his face to the screen which made Mitsuki have to move it away. Riku giggled at that.

“Tamaki…is like a little brother” exclaimed her with a big smile, “I like it when he act spoiled to me, maybe it's because I have never had younger siblings. I know that i'm childish most of the times, at least that's what Iori told me,” Iori avert his gaze at the mention of his name, “but I want to be a good sister for him and protect him from all the cost”

“Rikkun,” Tamaki said with an adoring look at Riku.

Riku giggled, “and for Gaku-san and Ryuu-san, I don't really know you two yet, but I know that you are a good person. If Tenn-nii acknowledges you like that I won't doubt that, that's why I wish to know better about you two” said Riku with a big grin.