IX

Their training works smoothly but because they're still new, Tsumugi said that she'll disband them for idol life for a month to get to know each other better. At first they protest but in the end they are glad for doing it because it was a chance for them to know more about each other.

Tsumugi announced that on the last day of their disbandment, she'll bring them to watch Trigger’s live. Some of them were shocked and others hyped, but just Riku who didn't know what she should do. It'll be her first time meeting her brother in person after a long time.

Even though she just can watch him from afar, she still feels happy and sad at the same time.

Right now, Riku and Sogo are cleaning their training room. She had her forehead placed on the glass there and wasn't aware that Sogo was watching her. He walks to her and taps her shoulder, makes her flinch and almost falls.

Sogo caught her on time, “you okay? I'm sorry for suddenly surprising you like that” said him worried and guilty. Riku sat down followed by Sogo, “it's okay. I'm fine” said softly. She may not be afraid of them anymore but Riku still startled when they suddenly made physical contact.

Sogo smiled at her, “something is bothering your mind, Riku-kun? You look troubled by something” asked him concerned. Riku looked at him for a moment before lowering her head, “Sogo-san ... .what are you feeling about tomorrow's concert?”

Sogo smiled widely, “you can say that i'm their fanatic fan, so i'm so happy about this” said him happily. Riku smiles at his happiness but it changes to a sad smile. Sogo sees this and his smile disappears, “you're not happy about this?”

Riku shakes her head and smiles at him, “It's not like I'm not happy. I just…I don't know what I should feel about this” Sogo moved closer and caressed her shoulder softly and slowly, “you can tell me if you want” said softly.

Riku tense for a moment before starting to relax, “did you know Sogo-san, i'm not my brother's biological sister” said her to make Sogo surprised. “You're not?!” Riku shakes her head, “I'm not. At first, I thought they'd adopted me because they pity me. But…the more time I spend with them, I know that what they're feeling is a real, honest thing” said softly.

Sogo smiled at that but he didn't understand one thing, “I don't see why it is related to the Trigger’s concert,” said him. Riku is confused whether she has to tell him or not but she's aware that soon or later all her members will know.

“My former family. I'm sure you know Kujo Tenn, someone who once under a name Nanase Tenn” she look up at Sogo with a bitter smile, “my twin brother”

Sogo eyes widen at that, “your-” “TWIN BROTHER?!!” a shout startled them and they turned to the door and found all members there with a shocked face. They rush to them, “I'm sorry for interrupting you guys but…is it true? About Kujo Tenn is your twin brother?'' Mitsuki's disbelief.

Riku nodded her head and told them about her brother's departure. “Wait! So that accident happened when you….when you are still with your real family?'' Yamato wanted to make sure he did . Riku just nodded as an answer.

No one say something at that moment and it make Riku feel guilty for bringing them in this atmosphere, “Sorry, I didn't mean to bring you guys in this kind of atmosphere”

“It's okay about that Riku, soon or later we'll know about it anyway” Said Mitsuki while smiling which made Riku smile back. “Did Kujo-san know about what happened to you?” asked Iori, curious.

Riku looked at him blinking, “I don't…think so” said her hesitantly. Sogo frowns and asks, “you don't think so? And I'm sorry about this but where is he when that's happened to you?”

“Mmm..” Riku didn't know what she should say to them. “You know that you don't have to tell us, right? You can ignore them” said Mitsuki.

“Ah, sorry. Is my question making you uncomfortable?” Sogo felt bad about it. “Sorry if my curiosity make you uncomfortable, Akihiro-san” said Iori

Riku waves her hand frantically, “ah, no, not like that. I just didn't know what and how should I tell you” She tried to calm herself by breath in and out, “w-well, the night that accident happened is the same day when…he leave me, leave his family”

“What do you mean by that?” Asked Tamaki. “That day, Kujo Takasama came to our house and he took my brother with him. I don't know his reason for leaving and I want to know that but sometimes I think that it's better for me to not know”

“So, is that why he doesn't know what has happened to you?” Asked Nagi after a long silence. “Not like that, I mean deep down I know he cares about me more than himself. So if he knows what has happened to me, he'll immediately come to me and leave Kujo's side whatever reason he has. The fact that he didn't even search me until this time, I suspect he didn't know anything about it” explained her.

“You know where he is all this time but why you're not come to him and tell him everything?”

“Ugh, can we stop this? I start to feel uncomfortable here” said Riku while moving uncomfortably. “Ah, sorry about that” said Iori

“It's okay,” said Riku softly. They didn’t talk to each other for a moment until Mitsuki broke it, “man, you have many famous people around you. Honestly I'm still a little shocked about those two big shot celebrities and now I have to shock myself again that you're Tenn twin sister. I mean that Tenn, Trigger's center” said him in a high pitch

Riku giggle at him because she think he look cute, “Well, I never imagine my life will turn out like this either”

---

She watched her brother on the stage and she felt somehow proud of him. He looked happy and it was enough for her to know that he had a good life. And the way he talks with his partner, she thinks that her brother really cares about them even though she can see that he is mean and cold to them when off the stage, something just her who can see and sense.

She smiled at him. She felt happy for him but also sad for not being able to run toward him and hug him tightly. Their world is really different now and they can't always be together like their childhood promise.

Literally they're not siblings anymore but deep down she still wants to be with him. Still being his careless and clumsy sister. God, she loves her brother so much to the point it hurts her by just looking at him.

She wondered if he was still considering her as his sister or not. She wants to know his reason for leaving, she is upset at him for doing that and she wants to hate him. She wants so badly to forgive him but she can't bring herself to do that.

She always wonders what will happen in their first meeting after a long time.

---

Their first concert went smoothly even though not many people watched them. But they're still happy about that because there are still people who happily watch them and they want to keep their smile along with making more people smile.

On the other side, Tenn heard a familiar voice singing. His eyes widen and if not for his teammates there, he may already run to the source. He placed his palm on the car glass and had a longing gaze.

“This voice….” Muttered him. He slightly flinches when someone taps his shoulder. Tenn turned around and found Ryuu who looked at him worriedly, “something wrong, Tenn?”

“It's nothing”

---

He found her, not face to face but he found her. He watched her wide smile, he heard her soft and cheerful voice. Under that rain she sang, sang with others. And he knows them as that new idol group.

What is she doing there? Why is she singing in the rain? What if her sickness relapses? What if something bad happens? And…what does Akihiro Riku mean? Isn't she Nanase Riku?

Tenn heard Gaku say something about how his father might try to destroy them. In his heart he swear, swear that he will protect her with all his might. He'll protect her feelings and that smile.