Prologue

Who would thought na magkakagusto si Messiah Avenido sa akin?

He is always ignoring my presence, palagi niya rin akong pinapaubaya sa mga baliw niyang kapatid.

I hate his guts.
I hate his cold stare.
I hate his wonderful body.
I hate his handsome and gorgeous face.

But I love him.

And when suddenly I gave up on him and I already found my true love,

He chased me,

And I ended up possessively owned by him.

---
GENRE: Reverse-harem/Romance/Obsession.

WARNING: The characters of this story and their mindsets were not perfect as you think. You don't need to say offensive things to the story if you don't like it. Research this story genre first. Constructive criticism is allowed and I appreciate that.

This story contains incorrect typos/spelling/grammar. I'm not a professional writer so please bear with me. Thank you.

This is unedited so expect the errors. I'll edit this if I have time.

Please like my Facebook page:
"Ajai_Kim WP Stories"

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Ajai_Kim
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a story of Messiah Avenido. I hope you all like this.