2. The Second Encounter ☕

Taehyung and his secretary after the incident went inside their car , Mr. Lee collected his courage and asked his boss while driving, " Sir, did something happened in the store?" . Taehyung deadly stared at him and said  " I know what you're trying to say, don't ask anything about that girl.... Miss Thief" he said while looking away outside the car window.
          " She was too pretty to be called a thief!" Mr. Lee said softly but Taehyung heard him, glared at him and said " You know I can hear you! And don't you know you helped a thief to escape!" .... Seeing his boss attacked him with words, he just smiled awkwardly and focused on driving.

      ~ 3 DAYS LATER

    The sun has set hours ago but  Jisoo is still walking  in the streets of Brooklyn, with a big bag in her hand as she had just came out to buy some food for herself. She is listening to some music while sipping her coffee.

        She said to herself," Ahhh, it's so annoying that I have to walk at night.... Why are those people searching for me! I told them I'll come back to them after a few days" she sigh. As she was walking and enjoying the music , she felt someone was following her and after some time she was blocked by three men.

       " Alas! We found you !" One of the men in Black suit said. Jisoo didn't want to go with them so she swung the bag she was holding and hit them continuously and when she saw them that they were busy dodging her attack, she got a chance to escape.

        She ran and hid in the corner of a wall but the three men were not far behind too.
    " She is strong!"  one of the men said and the rest agreed to it .. "and smart too" .. they again nodded in agreement . " Or we're too dumb?" The quiet man among the three exclaimed.The other two became embarrassed and said," Let's find her!!"

      Jisoo as she was hiding said," Thankfully , my coffee Didn't spill!" She laughed but then one man saw her and started running after her. " Ohh no" Jisoo ran as she saw them behind her,then she looked forward but bumped into a strong  figure.

      " Aiya!!" She said while holding her head. " Watch where you're going!" The person whom she bumped into said. "Ahh his voice sounds familiar" she said and looked up to see the source of the voice. " Mr. Rude CEO!!" She shouted in disbelief. " You need some explaining to do, Miss Thief" he said but Jisoo as she was in a hurry, she slightly pushed him and said " Not now! Annyeong!, then she went inside a small building.

        Taehyung was furious,  at that time the men came and asked him if he had seen a pretty and  young girl  running away.Taehyung knows well whom they were referring to, he smirked..

        After a few minutes  the men got a hold of Jisoo , she came out of the small building along with those men beside her. But her eyes went straight to the handsome man infront of her. The man was looking at her too , with a smirked on his face.

      " So you told them?" Jisoo asked

    " So you told them?" Jisoo asked . " Shouldn't a thief be caught?" He replied. Jisoo stared at him angrily and muttered " I hate you!" and she went inside the car of those men.
       Mr. Lee who is always late for interesting events came and saw the scene infront of him. As always he was clueless but also curious. He worriedly asked " Why are they taking her away? What if something bad happens to her?" . " Nothing will happen, can't you observe it ... She's like a runaway princess . The guards are taking her back where she belongs" Taehyung  explained while his eyes were fixed on her. " Ahhh" Mr. Lee sigh as he finally understood the situation.

          Jisoo was in the car , she was very angry but the only thing she was worried about  was the chicken inside the bag she used to hit the men was a mess and she suddenly remembered her coffee.. " Where's my coffee ! I knew I had it in my hands awhile ago! She was in deep thoughts and  then she remembered!!!!

           "Sir , what is that stain in your clothes?" Mr. Lee said while pointing at Taehyung's jacket . Taehyung looked at it and shouted while stomping his foot .. " Aish , that girl .. she really gets on my nerves!!"..  Mr. Lee hid his smile because he had never seen his boss being this mad at a girl!!..

       " Let's go clean it Sir" Mr. Lee said while opening the car door for Taehyung.

             " Is my flight ready?" Taehyung said coldly. " Yes  sir , we will go back to Korea tomorrow" Mr. Lee replied.

           " Sir , before going back ,are you gonna shop again for Miss Tzuyu's birthday?" Mr Lee asked.

      " No I don't think she will want to meet me!"  He said in a much lower voice.

    Meanwhile ,the men dropped Jisoo at  her hotel where she stayed , but they were also keeping a close watch of her so that she won't run away again. Jisoo knew that she had no other choice but to go back to Korea....

Now what will happen when they go back to Korea?🤔🤔hmmm
     Thanks for reading!!🤗🤗