23.I've decided to let you go.🥀

" I'll confess.. whatever it is ... I'll confess to him tomorrow"

Jisoo sat up and thoughts kept running in her head.

" Sooya.. Are you okay?" Jin came in and sat beside her.
Jisoo was too absorbed in her thoughts to even notice Jin but eventually she did.

" Oppa, why are you here? I thought you were partying"

" I was worried about you, is there something you want to share with me?" Jin  asked her in a soft voice.

Jisoo thought for a while whether to tell him or not...

" It's Taehyung isn't it? He's making you anxious ." Jin casually said and faced forward .

" H-how did you know?" She said.

" I could see how your eyes lights up when you look at him" he said and gave a soft and comforting smile..

" It's up to you Sooya.. but do remember I'm always here with you" he added...
  Jin stayed with her and comforted her by patting her head. Jisoo was still  focused on her thoughts and was quiet the whole time

" Goodnight my little sister..  I hope you'll not get hurt!" Jin said after he saw  Jisoo had fallen off to sleep in the middle of their talks

.........................

The next morning Jisoo woke up late as she hardly slept last night. As soon as she woke up she knew today was the D-Day....
  She got ready,  ate her brunch and left to Rosè's cafe.

" Chae!! I have to share something!" She shouted..

" What is it Jisooya! I'm coming" Rosè excitedly came.. " So tell me"

" Actually today I'm going to confess" she nervously said.

" No way , to that jerk Taehyung?" Rosè complaint.

" Yes.. but listen to me first.. ( then they both looked at each other) I love him but.... you know I can't force my love on him right! And I thought about it alot and  today's the day I've decided  to let go!" She said with a forced smile that was quite hurtful, Rosè could see that too .

" But what if he accepts you?" Rosè asked her.

" That's not going to happen since Tzuyu has come back ( she chuckled) but.. if that's going to happen .. I should basically grap the opportunity right!" She said jokingly but Rosè could only see the pain in her eyes.

" Ohh I'm getting late .. it's already 5:30 and I told him to meet me at Namsan tower at 6.. gotta go!" Jisoo said and wave at Rosè while Rosè was just feeling sad for her.

  She rushed to the tower and reached the place where she messaged Taehyung to meet. The night view was magnificent and around her she could see happy couples spending their time together. She reached there 5 minutes before 6 and she's now waiting for him amidst the cold weather.

6:10....
6:33...
7:00...

She looked at her watch frequently but Taehyung was no where to be seen. Her hands were numb from the cold and she was shivering.
" Perhaps he had not seen the message I sent him" She said and took out her phone and started calling him.

" The number you have called cannot be reached at the moment"

  She disappointingly put away the phone and prepared to leave the place. She couldn't feel her feet because of the cold but she knew she couldn't stay there.. she rubbed her feet and tried to stand up when she lost her balance and almost fell onto the cold ground ...then some  strong hands held her. She looked up and saw Taehyung who was preventing her from falling and holding her waist tightly.

" Sorry for the inconvenience.. I had  something to attend to"  he said while holding her.

" Uhh... Can you let go .. it's uncomfortable" Jisoo said and looked at his hands who were tightly grabbing her.

After seeing it , Tae immediately pulled his hand away. They couldn't even look at each other from the embarrassment.

Tae then removed his coat and placed it on Jisoo's small shoulders. She looked cute as the coat was too big for her. Jisoo blushed and thanked him.

" Why did you wanted to meet me?" He said after he was done admiring the beautiful night view.
Then Jisoo came beside him too , both staring at the sky.

" I like you Tae!" She said while still looking up. Meanwhile Taehyung was shook , a sudden confession which was absolutely unexpected.

" What do you mean!" He just said without any thinking.. his mind was not able to think properly as his heart beat was increasing rapidly.

" I know you're shocked.. but it's true Tae... I like you Mr. Rude CEO ( she chuckled from his reaction)"

" There! I just let out my feelings but I don't want to force you either.... So I'm going to ask you the same ... Tae ( she looked at him)...
Do you like me?"

  He couldn't answer. There was silence that filled the atmosphere. Then Jisoo smiled and looked back at the beautiful sky..

" If your silence is the answer , then I've got it" She said and walked away while Taehyung was focusing on her.

" I'll give your coat tomorrow okay" She said and walked away without turning her head back to him as she was holding in her tears. She didn't wanted him to see her cry...

He looked at her until she was no more out of sight.

" Taehyung... I've let you go "

...........🥀