38.You are the one for me!( finale)💜

" I'm really excited!" Lisa said.

~ Two hours later~

" Where are Jimin and Rosé?" Jisoo asked.

" They went out due to some urgent work. They'll come before Tae comes" Yoongi answers.

" And where are the others?"

" Lisa and Jennie went to get the cake and Jin to arrange the ring" Yoongi answered.

" Ahh yeah I almost forgot"

" Then it's just you and me!" Jisoo said

" I'm having a break right now.. so it's just you" Yoongi said and sat on the couch with his eyes closed, Jisoo sighs. After a few minutes of working alone , Jisoo went to Yoongi.

" Any news ? When will he reach?"

" I just called him and he's stuck in a traffic, he said that he'll reach here in 30 minutes" Yoongi informed Jisoo.

" Okay that's good we'll be able to prepare it slowly"

" Jisooya!! We're so sorry!" Jennie and Lisa came to her in a rush .

" Why what happened?" Jisoo asked.

" The cake got ruined on our way here! we're so so sorry" Jennie and Lisa said feeling very guilty towards her. She showed her the cake and it has been disfigured greatly. Jisoo looked at it and said..

" Since it has already happened we cannot do anything else.. let us just order another one"

Lisa immediately called the Baker and asked for a replacement cake.

" It will be delivered here in less than than 30 minutes" Lisa announced to them.

" That's great ! I hope it reaches before Tae does" Yoongi said.

" Hey guys is everything ready?" Jimin and Rosé said as they came together with a bottle of wine and bouquet in her hand.

" Look at the situation do you think it's ready?" Lisa said.

Rosè and Jimin looks at the room.. it is partially decorated and the cake was a mess!

Seeing the condition of Tae's apartment they immediately took part in the decorations.

" Sooya I'm back! Here's the ring!" Jin said and came to her.

"Let us see too!"

All gathered together to look at what Jin had prepared .

" Wow! This looks amazing , just like what Taehyung would wear!!"

All of their reaction were the same as the ring Jin brought for Taehyung is absolutely gorgeous.

" But Oppa dosen't it looks small to you ? I mean Taehyung has big fingers--" Jisoo said.

" I think so too , I bet it won't fit his finger" Jimin added.

" Yaa stob it, don't blame me for this! I just had little time to arrange this and I am the last person you told about the plan " Jin whined .

But then at that time Yoongi gets a call from Namjoon, who is with Taehyung right now.

He picks up the call.

" Where have you reached---"

" We're here ! " Namjoon said.

" What do you mean ?"

" We are at the parking lot and about to take the elevator to his apartment!"