29. The plan!🌬️

" Hobi oppa! Why are you here?

" I had a meeting just now, I saw you , so I wanted to say hi" he said as he looked at her, then at Taehyung and Tzuyu.

" Ahh you're with Taehyung and...."

"Oppa she's Tzuyu!" Jisoo introduced Tzuyu and she greeted him too.

" Come and join us" Jisoo said and he agreed . He sat on an empty seat beside Tzuyu which faced at Jisoo.

" Taehyung how is work?" Hobi asked the disinterested Tae.

" It's always great" he answered in a cold tone and Jisoo was quite surprised with his behaviour.

" Ahh how could I even ask such a silly question to the CEO of Kim Corporation" he said making the two ladies chuckle except for Tae.

" But how did you two met before?" She asked both of them but Hobi answered for them.

" We met on the day you were sick"

" Are you Dr. Jung Hoseok the director of The Jung Medical Center?" Tzuyu asked him and recieved a nod.

" Waa I'm so honoured" she said.

Then the three of them started talking . Taehyung was sitting quietly and glancing at them especially at Jisoo.

Ring ring* Hobi's phone rang in the middle of their conversation.

" Ahh okay okay I'll be coming" He answered and hung the phone.

" I'm so sorry but I need to leave, there is an imergency at the hospital" he said and left them.

A few minutes later Tzuyu also had to leave as her manager was waiting for her at the agency.

" Let us leave too" Taehyung said again in a cold tone and walked towards the car.

Jisoo is confused with his behaviour and followed him too.

He was already inside his car and Jisoo entered .

He didn't utter a word.

" Yaa Kim Taehyung, what happened? Are you mad at me?" She asked. He didn't answer her.

" What happened I'm not going to know if you shut your mouth"

No answer*

" Okay fine! I'm not going to ask you again" she said and faced forward.

There was a strange silence between them.

" Oppa this oppa that.. aish!!" Taehyung then started mumbling.. Jisoo heard it and controlled her smile.

" Hobi oppa is still so cool and handsome!" She started teasing him.

" Cool? Handsome?" He said as he faced her and raised his eyebrows, after he took a stop.

" So now you're talking to me! Are you perhaps--" she whispered the rest in his ears.

" What me? Jealous? Have you even seen the great kim Taehyung jealous!!" He said being flustered.

" Ahh the great Kim Taehyung now even knows how to lie" she said and chuckled.

" Chu Jisoo! So you intentionally called your childhood crush to make me jealous, huh?"

" Ahh so you admit you were jealous right! .. ( she paused for a few secs then continued)...but wait how do you know that I once had a crush on Hobi oppa?"

" You thought of not telling me huh!" He said .

" Then who put on a show with his ex girlfriend to make his current girlfriend jealous huh?"