24. What do you feel?❣️

" Taehyung... I've let you go" Jisoo said as she went back home.  Tears dropped from her eyes.

" C'mon .. I'm strong enough to face a rejection... Time shall heal the heart ( she paused) but why does this hurt so much"
...

She reached home but was welcomed by happy Jin who came rushing out to give her the good news.

" Sooya! Appa has returned"
After hearing this, Jisoo instantly went to her father.

" Appa I missed you so much" She said as she hugged him.

" My my! What happened to my strong daughter .... Did you cry? " He shockingly said as he saw her eyes being red.

After hearing what his father said, Jin realised that Jisoo got hurt and  had cried, he knew who might have been the reason so he furiously rushed out of the house.

Jisoo saw that, but couldn't go after him as she had to take care of her father.

" No Appa I cried because I'm too happy that you're back" She said and smiled while she was worried for Jin.

She could have told her father about everything but she couldn't focus on anything except the picture of Jin rushing out of the house angrily. She called him but he didn't pick up.
" Jin.. ! Where could you be ?" She said as she was anxiously walking while calling him continuously.

Taehyung was sitting in his apartment. He was as distrubed as Jisoo, all he did was thought of her confession. At that time someone was knocking his front door very loudly.

" What the hell! Who dares to knock at my door like this!" He said as  he walked to open the door.
He was about to scold whoever it was when Jin suddenly entered his apartment furiously.

" Jin why are yo-"

" Taehyung let's talk!" Jin said coldly , he was not the same Jin they knew.

Taehyung did not argue and sat to listen to him.

" Taehyung, I don't know what happened between you two but  I won't allow you to hurt my sister anymore" he said to him as he looked straight into his eyes.

" I'm not blaming you Tae , but you need to know that you're hurting yourself too"

" What do you mean by that?" He asked.

" You can't keep denying your feelings Tae... I have always treated you as my brother and I know you too well " he said while Tae was just listening to him.

" I don't know why you're holding in your feelings... But don't think of anything else, except for your yourself. So what you think ? He asked.

" What?" Tae was confused.

" I want to hear it from you Tae , what do you feel?"

He thought for awhile as he adjusted his position .

" I do Jin , I realised it alot sooner but couldn't make up my mind ( he paused).... and I screwed up!"

" Then it's all settled, ( he sat comfortably) but  yaa.. you mannerless punk , won't you even offer me a cup of coffee?" Jin said as he was calmed down.

Taehyung just gave a cold stare but then he smiled after , then he went up to the coffee machine and started making coffee.

He gave the coffee to Jin and sat down across him and asked....
" Did she cried ?"

" She came home strong , but I know she had" he said as he sipped his coffee.
" Ahh , it's hot!"

" I'm feeling so guilty Jin, I'll go to her now!" Tae said as he took his car keys and jacket.