4. He's my boss!! 🤵🏻

"So we meet again Miss Thief"
He said while holding his hand at the back of his head where Jisoo had hit him.
Her eyes widen and was shocked to see that the man infront of her was Mr rude CEO. She could not answer him. Mr. Lee who had witnessed the incident could not stop laughing until he got a glare from his boss.

Jisoo couldn't do anything , she was about to apologize but she remembered what he did to her when they were in New York , so she let go of the idea.

Then Jin came closer to both of them , he saw that his sister confused him for Taehyung and that she actually hit him . He was laughing really hard and said " . Jisooya you actually hit the " Great Kim Taehyung"!!" After saying that he really could not control himself and laughed again. The employees were shocked and were observing the sight.

" Hey fool, you look like an idiot rather than the CEO, don't make a fool of yourself infront of your employees... Ahh.. I wouldn't be surprised because you already are!!" Taehyung said to Jin while Jin got angry at him and stopped laughing.

" Yaaa, you mannerless punk" he was about to scold Taehyung but remembered that all the employees were looking at them, so he smiled at them and told Jisoo and Taehyung to go inside his office.

"What was that!! Are you holding a grudge against me? " Taehyung shouted at Jisoo as soon as they entered Jin's Office." Why would I and I don't want to either!!" Jisoo counter attacked. " Why are you angry at my sister? She just made a mistake!!" Jin as a brother supported Jisoo.
" You're sister ?!! ohh that explains why she is crazy... Cuz she has a brother like you!!" Taehyung said while looking at both of them. " Yaaa!!" They both were in sync.

" Now apologize !!" he demanded Jisoo as he deadly stared at her.
" You should too, for what you did in New York" Jisoo said ,as she was standing strong infront of him.
" Hey ..hey, this is my office not a boxing ring" Jin said and he further inquired " Wait , you two already know each other!!" .
" No!! " Now Jisoo and Taehyung were in sync.
" Are you both fooling me or you're both fools?.. You said something about New York.. and you're saying you haven't met each other... * STOP CONFUSING ME* !!!" he shouted while receiving glares from both Jisoo and Taehyung.

" You're the only fool here!" Jisoo said making Jin angry.
" And I would like to apologize too, Mr. Taehyung or what!" She said while turning her head to the side. " I could not see your sincerity in this apology, Miss Jisoo or what! Taehyung said while mocking Jisoo.

Then Jin interrupted, " Jisooya , don't you know Kim Taehyung?Waa.. you go to business courses and you don't know him? Jin said while acting shocked.
" Why would I ... I just attend those classes for Appa's sake .. I don't have any interest in it" .. Jisoo explained.

" You're Unbelievable!!... Taehyung said while slow clapping his hands. Jisoo was so furious but she did not want to pour oil on fire so she decided to leave.
" Oppa , I just came to see you , which I did so I should leave" she said while she was getting ready to leave .
" Jisoo wait! I'm not done " Jin stood up and went closer to Jisoo. She was curious as to what her brother had to say. " You know you were about to get arrested if I hadn't know it was you who trespassed the building... Why did you secretly sneaked in, you could have asked me right!!" Jin angrily said.

" Yes Oppa but I just wanted to surprise you.. I will not do that again" she said . Taehyung saw that Jin really cared about his sister and he decided to stay quiet. As Jisoo was about to go she smiled at her brother while rolling her eyes at Taehyung.

" Yaa, did you see that? Waa.. of course she's your sister!!" Taehyung sarcastically said. "Hey Taehyung" Jin said as he came closer to him.. " what happened between you two?. "Nothing!! not even in the future!" he said. Taehyung and Jin after that had meetings to attend so they continued their work.

Jisoo then went to one of her bestfriends' cafe. She had alot to catch up with her bestfriend, Rosè. They talked for hours , laughing and sharing stories with each other. Jisoo didn't notice but it was late in the evening so she went home.

As soon as she reached home ,her father and Jin had welcomed her with a huge table filled with all her favourite food. Jisoo was extremely happy , freshen up and then started eating the food. Her father and Jin were also sitting beside her.

" Jisooya, what are you up to these days?" Mr Chu, jisoo's father asked. " Nothing" Jisoo said while enjoying her food.
" Then , you should start working .. sooya!" Jin said. Jisoo was about to choke her food and said " Me work? Why?".
" You need to , no excuses I'll asked my friend to hire you as an employee in his company" Mr. Chu strictly said. " Appa I can work in Jin Oppa's company too right?" she asked as she looked at her father.
" No, Jisooya , you know he'll treat you like a princess and will not allow you to even help him in his work. How will you learn then?" her father said while looking at Jin.
" Appa why are you looking at me!!" Jin whined like a child and they all started laughing.
Then Jin suddenly had an idea.. " Appa you are good friends with Mr. Kim , why don't you ask him to recruit our Sooya, you know he can't reject you!!" . " I'll try Jin" Mr, Chu said.

" Mr. Kim? Why do I have a bad feeling about this!" Jisoo thought to herself.

~ The next morning

" Jisoo, wake up!!" Jin shouted as he entered her room. " Don't you want to go to work?" he further said...

Jisoo suddenly got up and exclaimed " Already!! But why!!" She sigh and started whining.
" Get up or you'll be late on your first day!!.. go and get ready quickly .. I'll drop you there!" Jin said and left.

Jisoo had no other choice so she got up and started getting ready.
After a few minutes she came down where her brother was waiting for her~

"Jisooya, you're looking gorgeous , but I think you'll need to look more formal

"Jisooya, you're looking gorgeous , but I think you'll need to look more formal... Anyways let's just go or we'll be late for my sister's first day at work" he said teasingly as he winked at her.

Jin drove as fast as he could and reached a big building, the exterior of the building was really magnificent. Jisoo looked around nervously , Jin saw that and said " You'll be fine Sooya , just don't get yourself in trouble " and then Jisoo went out and entered the building.

The receptionist showed Jisoo the way to the CEO office as her father told her to greet him as soon as she reached there.
Jisoo reached there and knocked... A few seconds later she was allowed to enter the door.

"Good morning Sir, Thank you for letting me work here" she bowed to the elderly man infront of her. " You're pretty and well mannered as your father told me" the man said as he smiled at her.
" What is my work Sir ?" She smiled and asked him. " Ohh the CEO will tell you your work" he said. " You're not the CEO , sir?" She asked . He smiled to her and then a young man and his secretary came inside.
" This is your boss, he'll tell you what to do" the man said to Jisoo and went out . All the people in the room bowed to the elderly man ,who just left.

" I knew I had a bad feeling about this😑, Jin I'll kill you!! She said softly to herself.
The young man then said " Welcome Miss Chu, I'm your boss from now on, You can call me CEO Kim... Hope you'll like it here" then he smirked.

She awkwardly smiled at him....

" Noo way!! He's my boss!! He'll make my work life ... hell! 😫