22. It's a success!👏

( Mr. Namjoon has arrived...Ohmo, he's really charming ) All the staff and employees were murmuring about him.

He came out of his car and went straight to talk to Tae and Jin. They had a brief conversation and then Tae began to escort him into the building. They all bowed in respect and they too entered the building.

" Jisoo . You can do it!"
" We believe in you Chu!"
The strategic team were cheering for her. Then the time came where the whole team and her were called for the meeting.
Jisoo gulped , clenched her fist and then said to herself...
" C'mon Jisoo you can do it!!" And she then entered the meeting hall confidently.
All eyes were on her as she stood on the podium and started explaining the company's future plan and also it's present status.
She was truly bold and beautiful at the same time , as she tackled each question Mr. Namjoon had asked her.

Taehyung eyes too were fixed on her but he couldn't stop staring at her beautiful features. He couldn't even concentrate at what she was explaining about. She looked very charming and professional .

He was too focused on her and couldn't even realise that the presentation had ended

He was too focused on her and couldn't even realise that the presentation had ended. He came back to reality when he heard all of them clapping for her.

After the meeting only Jin , Tae and Namjoon along with the brand ambassadors had a meeting for confirmation of contract. The team was nervously waiting for the news to come out. After half an hour Jin opened the door and excitedly went and hugged Jisoo.

" Sooya you did it!" He said making everyone happy.

Jisoo at first couldn't believe that she did it! But she didn't felt happy as much as she thought she would. The fact that after this project her marriage and eventually Taehyung would be gone from her, made her upset . She shoved all of those thoughts and then pulled Jin away from the hug.

" Yaa , babo, get off me!" She scolded him.

" Shouldn't I be happy when you did a great job there.. for the first time I'm proud of you" Jin started teasing her. The brother- sister quarrel started but then Namjoon came which made them stop.

" Jisoo-shi I was really impressed back there,( he handed her his business card) you can come to me if you need anything " he said to her.

" Thank you so much" she said and bowed to him.

" This needs to be celebrated... Everyone.. the party is on me!" Jin shouted making everyone excited for the party.

" Namjoon-ahh , come and join us!" He said to Namjoon as he patted his back. Everyone eyes were shocked by their intimacy.

" Ahh , Sooya, actually he's our long lost brother , we fed him and clothe him and made him into a businessman he is" Jin jokingly said but didn't recieved any reaction.

" No Jisoo-shi don't believe him, we're friends" Namjoon said to her.

" I won't , even if he said he's been kidnapped..I won't! " She bluntly said making Namjoon chuckle but Jin pouted.