13. We are caught.💥

Jisoo just reached her office but she was confused to see that all of the strategic department team are being hectic and busy running here and there. She went to Lisa and asked what the fuss was all about.

" Yaa Jisoo why you're late.. we're out of hand .. can you please send this to CEO Kim" Lisa said without giving Jisoo the answer she wanted to know. She then took the file and went into Taehyung's office.

Knock knock*

"Come in"

" Sir ,here is the file you needed!" Jisoo said to him. She could see that he was very exhausted .

"Is there a problem?" She worriedly asked since there was alot of chaos happening around her.

" It's all been sorted out. The strategic department team made a mistake so we are covering it up now .. but then our meeting got cancelled to tomorrow ... And we now have extra time ." He explained and then sigh.

He was massaging his temple and Jisoo knew that he had been stressing alot.

" I'll go and get you a coffee " she said as she went out and later again entered with his coffee, he was still working.

" Thank you , Jisoo" he thanked her when she placed the coffee on his table.

Jisoo was stunt but then Taehyung diverted his attention to her and said..

" You're just going to stand here?"

" Ahh no no.. I'll be going" she rushed out of his room.

The strategic and planning department team are having a discussion. Yoongi , the leader alloted them task to do . The task was equally divided and teams were made of two...
" Do you need an extra hand?" Jisoo popped out from behind.

" Of course!!" Both Lisa and Jennie excitedly exclaimed.

Now , another employee came to help and that is Sehun , he is from the designing team. The designing team didn't have alot of work so he came to help his childhood friend , Lisa.

So the teams were , Lisa and Sehun, Jisoo and Suho and lastly Yoongi and Jennie.

" Yoongi you purposely teamed up with Jennie" Suho started teasing them.

"Yaa stop it, we have a lot to do" Yoongi got embarrassed and started changing the topic.

They are now working in pairs, a few minutes have passed and they are still working, then Taehyung came to check on them.

They were all busy working so they didn't knew he was there, as he was looking at them he saw that Jisoo and Suho were working well with each other , laughing as well as focusing on the task they got. He then went back to his office.
The team stayed late but they finished their work, they were all exhausted. They are now preparing to leave work.

" Thank you so much Sehun and Jisoo for helping us today!" Yoongi began to thanked them as well as the others. They are now outside the building and biding each other goodbyes.
Just Jisoo and Suho were there.

" Can I drop you home?" Suho said

" No it's fine.. I'll be taking the bus... You can go first" she said and smiled. Suho also didn't want to force her, so he went first.
" See you tomorrow!" He also smiled and left.

Jisoo is now waiting for her driver to fetch her up but then a car stopped in front of her. The window rolled down and she saw that it was Taehyung.

" Get on!" He said

" I'll have to wait for my driver"

" Just get on ..don't you want to tell our parents " ~ Taehyung

Jisoo agreed and hopped on the car , they sat without talking to each other till they reached the restaurant ,since both were tired after a busy day.

" Let's go they're here" Taehyung informed Jisoo and they went inside the restaurant where all of them were present.

They let out the news to their parents , and Mrs. Kim jumped in excitement. Both of them could see that they were all happy. The night passed away where all their parents rested happily.

~time skip

Another day at work.. Jisoo reached her office and saw that Jennie and Lisa were peeping into Taehyung office.

" What's up?" Jisoo came and startled them.

" Yaa... , Jisoo I was going to have a heart attack... Shush!" Lisa whispered to her.

" What are you two doing here?" She also whispered and tried to peek too.

" You know who's here!!... Take a look!!" Jennie said in excitement and moved slowly making way for Jisoo to have a little glimpse of someone from Taehyung's see through window.
Jisoo slowly peeked..

Then she saw!!!

 Jungkook having a meeting with Taehyung

She actually screamed which made Taehyung and jungkook look at her direction...but as soon as they could see who it was.. Jennie and Lisa pulled Jisoo and hide.

They were shocked when Jisoo screamed..
" Why did you scream?" Jennie said bitterly since their boss almost saw them.

" Is that person... JUNGKOOk!" She said in excitement..

" Yes he is..!" Lisa exclaimed

" I must be in a dream... I'm his fan too!!!".. Jisoo told them and they all excitedly started giggling. As they were talking about him they saw somebody's shoes.. they looked up and saw....

 they looked up and saw

"All of you in my office "

" Ohh no.. we're caught!" They all said in sync...