32. Damage Control ✔️

" I wouldn't have thought you'd be the one!"

Everyone were shocked and couldn't believe who the culprit was!!
Jisoo saw the commotion and came forward and saw that Taehyung was standing in front of Suho, she was absolutely perplexed.

" Suho.... full name... Cho Jun-myeon. Son of CEO Cho of Cho closet... Do you still need any explanation to do?" Taehyung said to him.

Everyone gasps with what they heard!!.

" So Suho gave his father the designs.. What a traitor!."

" How could he do this.. he has worked in KCP for about 1 and half year"

" He really cheated on CEO Kim! A traitor!"

" We really couldn't trust anyone!"

   People started badmouthing him and the hall was full of murmurs.

" Everyone. Let him explain!" Lisa shouted at them.

" Suho why did you do this? You need to explain" Jisoo asked and looked at him.

  Suho looks at Jisoo and then he started explaining...

" I admit I tampered with the computers but I swear I did it so that my father couldn't get the designs, he told me to get it and I agreed,if I had refused , I know he'll send someone to do it.. so the best thing I could do at the moment was formatting them"

" What about the stolen hard copy! You're saying you didn't stole them?" Taehyung asked angrily.

" No I didn't, I don't know how my father even got his hands on those" Suho answered.

" Get out! You're no longer an employee here and don't you dare enter this building again!!" Taehyung said angrily and stomp his way into his office.

Suho also did what Taehyung said and left. Lisa followed Suho out while Jisoo went to Taehyung.

  " Tae, he admits his mistake, he just did what his father told him to do, which he can't refuse and also the thief has not been found ---" Jisoo said but couldn't finish.

" So you're supporting him! Can't you see he's been caught red handed but you're on his side? Unbelievable Jisoo!" He said sarcastically, Jisoo didn't speak a word.

" Okay! I'll come back once you have cooled down" she said and went out, angrily.

Meanwhile Lily heard and witness everything.

" (Chuckle) So .. they're arguing! Good for me!" She said .

  After sometime Taehyung cooled down and felt guilty for shouting at Jisoo. He called her but found that her phone was in his office. So he called Mr. Lee.

  Knock knock*

" Mr. Lee I need you to-- Sorry, where is Mr Lee" Taehyung said as the person he was talking to was not Mr. Lee but Lily.

" Mr. Lee is with CEO Jin , so I came in his place" Lily said with a smile.

" Okay. Can you please find Jisoo and tell her that I'm calling her" He said.

" Jisoo left Sir, a while ago, I think she went with Suho-shi" she replied.

   His face became sour.

" How could she leave when we're all busy here!! " He said angrily.

Lily face perked up with a small smile.

" Okay you can go now" Taehyung said and  Lily left with disappointment as she wanted to spend more time with him.