~Wedding Special-1💍

" I'm nervous guys" Taehyung said to his gang.

" I've been there. It's the excitement and nervousness that you are feeling the day before your marriage !" Yoongi explains to him.

" After the bachelor party, I thought you would even cancel the wedding" Jimin joked at  the whole situation that happened the day before.

" My sister is scary ,you know " Jin said and laughed.

" If you had seen your face yesterday... It was really funny" Namjoon teased Tae and all ended up laughing.

~Flashback to yesterday

" Tae aren't you going to have a bachelor's party?" Jimin asked .

" I don't think that's necessary. Right?" Yoongi replied .

" Ohh c'mon Yoongi you didn't even gave us when you got married" Namjoon complaint.

" C'mon Tae let's have one tonight" Jimin insisted him. Even Jin and Namjoon were keenly waiting for Taehyung's approval.

" Ok then let's go!!" He said.

" I already have a place in mind, let's go!" Jimin said and off they went to the partys' location  .

After reaching the destined location...

" It's your place?" Yoongi asked.

" Yeah so what? My bar is number 1 in terms of everything!" Jimin started bragging .

" Okay stop it guys , let's just enjoy the night" Taehyung told them.

Jimin was not bragging for anything. His bar had everything! He even organised a kareoke room for them, lavish food and great music together were the cherry on top of the party.

They were all drinking and dancing when a group of girls came.

" Hey Jimin who called them?" Tae asked in confusion.

" I told the manager that we're having a party so I think he called them!" Jimin replied.

" Shouldn't we get them out?"  Yoongi said

" No it's fine , since they're here let us enjoy together"  Namjoon suggested.

" So what do you think Tae?" Jimin asked for his approval.

" Okay fine "

Tae complied and they continued with what they were doing.

Soon all of them started dancing together with all the girls . The girls were equal in number so each had a partner dancing with them. But yeah, they maintained their distance.

At that time Yoongi got a phone call from Jennie. He went away from the crowd to answer her.

" Hello my mandu" he answered.

" Don't you dare say that to me after ignoring my calls!" She said.

" Wait why is there so much noise there? Where are you Yoongi?"  She added.

" Uhhh... I cannot hear you !"  Yoongi said but at that time one girl came and offered him a drink.

" Sir would you like to have a drink with me?" She said in the most flirtatious way making him startled.

Meanwhile Jennie who was on the phone heard that .

" Hey Yoongi who is that with you? Where are you?" She started interrogating him.

" I'm at Taehyung's bachelor party" He answered but the music was too loud and Jennie couldn't hear a thing.

" I'm hanging up . I'll tell you everything when I reached home" he added.