35. Blood🩸

" Jin....Jisoo is missing and I think she has been abducted"

  " What!" Jin said shockingly.

" I'm not too sure but I can't just sit here not doing anything " Tae said and grabbed his coat and is ready to leave.

" Okay I'll start searching for her" Jin told him

" I'll call you later then"
.
.
" Mr. Lee get the car" Tae said to him and they went off.

" Sir what should we do!" Mr. Lee asked.

" Let us first go to Namjoon"

" Okay sir!"

They went to Namjoon's warehouse. Security were all over the house but Taehyung passed them easily. He reached there and Tae hurriedly  went to his room and knocked. Soon Namjoon opens the door.

" Hey Tae what are you doing here?" He said to him but Tae just enters his apartment without any reply .

" I need your help!" He said being dead serious.

" For what?" He asked.

" Jisoo has been abducted and I need your help to find her" he said.

" I'll be happy to help Tae, I'll send my men on the job right away"

" Thanks Namjoon"

Time skip . 5 hours later

  "What the hell! I need updates .. why isn't anyone finding anything?" Taehyung shouted at the investigators.

" Tae calm down, we will find her soon!" Namjoon said to him.

" It's been f**king 5 hours and there's no news about her! How can I calm down!" Taehyung became worked up. He couldn't stop worrying because he was scared if anything had happened to her.

The investigation started hours ago but the kidnappers were smarter than they thought. With Taehyung's power he was able to block all road ways and intense checking was being done on each car by the police as well as Namjoon's men.They were all powerful so even the government granted them permission to check security cameras around every road on the country. No sign of the black van they were searching.

At that time Jin came to Namjoon's warehouse where they were.

" Tae any news yet?" Jin was asking him but Namjoon replied instead of him since Taehyung was walking back and forth , being anxious.

" No not yet"

Then at that time a phone call startled them. It was Tae's phone which was ringing.

"Unknown number" Jin and Namjoon said in sync when they read the name displayed in the phone screen.

Meanwhile Taehyung immediately pick it up in the hope for some information about Jisoo.

" Hey CEO Kim it's been awhile"

" Who is this?" Tae asked.

" Don't you want to see your fiancee or not?"

" Who are you and where is Jisoo?" He shouted furiously.

" C'mon CEO Kim why would I even tell you... And you're fiancee is pretty damn gorgeous" he said and scoffed.

" Shut the f**k up! If you dare touch her--!" He said with his tone being really harsh.

" Then do as I say CEO Kim. Give me the pendrive containing the designs proof" he said interupting Tae.

" I know you already know who I am, but remember that she's still with me.....
Bring it before 9 . Alone! I'll send you more information . And if you dare tell anyone.. I don't know what I'll do to this pretty lady"
He said with a very evil laugh at the end.