18. The engagement.💍

All of them were shocked. Tzuyu's face was blank and cannot process what Jin had said.

" Jin hyung , you're really Jisoo-shi's brother?" Jungkook said ,even he could not believe what was happening . He wanted to ask another question but didn't want them to be in an awkward situation.

" Yes , can't you see the resemblance " he said showing his face. Even Jimin was totally confused with what was happening there.

" You guys need to explain to me everything.. I cannot be the only one staying under a rock can I" Jimin said to Jin and Jungkook.

" Jisoo! You're CEO Jin's sister.. and CEO Kim is you're fiancee!! I'm going to faint!! Jennie said and put her head on Lisa's shoulder.
" Me too.. it's too much to digest" Lisa now landed hers on Jennie's head.

" I'll explain to you later" Jisoo said.

" Yes.. everything he said is true ! now get back to your rooms or tomorrow you'll get a year's work!!" Taehyung sternly said and even though they were curious, they had to comply.
They all walked away even Rosè as she was being dragged by Lisa and Jennie.

Jungkook , Jisoo , Jimin,Jin, Taehyung and even Tzuyu and Mingyu were there.

" Mr. Mingyu can you please take your lovely girlfriend inside, she's totally wasted" Jimin said pointing his hand to the hotel.

Mingyu wanted to stay and be apart of the drama, but he couldn't. He was also very happy as Taehyung did not have a chance at Tzuyu anymore.

" Wait , Tae what did you said.. " Tzuyu said as she struggled to be on her feet.

" Mingyu take her away!" Tae instructed Mingyu.

" You don't need to tell me what to do with my girlfriend.. just mind your own fiancee" he smirked at the same time holding Tzuyu and leading her into the hotel.

" He's so annoying" Jin said and turned around and faced angry Jisoo.

" Jin!!" Jisoo shouted and he instantly knew that she was angry as she would only call him by his name if she's really furious at him.

" Sooya.. I didn't know what to do at that time .. please understand" he said dodging his face to protect it if she would beat him. He was waiting for her attack but shockingly he just heard her sigh*

" It's no point in being angry since the cat is out of the bag already!" She said disappointingly.

" So you're really Kim Taehyung fiancee?" Jungkook softly said.

She nodded. Jungkook didn't want to say anything else . This made him upset and he didn't know why it was affecting him this much.

Taehyung just looked at her.. he too could see that she was feeling low as they wanted to keep it private.

" This is a fake engagement" he announced to them and received shocking reaction from everyone. But Taehyung was just eyeing Jisoo.

" What!" Jin shockingly said.

" What's this another twist... I still don't understand!" Jimin said but nobody paid attention to him.

" We made an agreement and Jisoo and I decided to get engaged prior to our deal but we'll cancel the marriage" Taehyung started explaining everything to them.

" I want to talk to Jisoo alone" Jin said after he had heard Tae's explanation and everyone left.

" I'm sorry Oppa... I didn't wanted Appa to feel stressed out or else he wouldn't do his surgery!and cancelling the engagement would even make the situation worst" she said as tears were filling her eyes.