11. We don't even like each other 📃

" Welcome Jisoo" Mr. Kim said as he stood up as soon as he saw Jisoo . Jisoo also bowed to him and her father.

Now they were all sitting together, Mr. Chu and Jisoo were sitting together opposite Taehyung and his parents.
" Let's wait for Jin " Mr. Chu said .

Taehyung and Jisoo didn't know what was happening but they could not even question their parents so they sat quietly facing each other with deadly stares.

" Here I am.. I'm so sorry to keep all of you waiting" Jin said to them and sat beside Jisoo.

" It's okay Jin.. we all know you're a busy person... Let us start shall we" Mr. Kim informed them.

" Now we are gathered here to discuss Jisoo and Taehyung engagement " Mr. Chu said after he cleared his throat.

After they heard the announcement, Jisoo and Taehyung were shocked and looked at each other and then at Jisoo's father.

" But Appa.. how can you not inform us before deciding over this important matter" Jisoo was flustered .

" Because it's for your own good" her father simply answered her.

" Abeoji , I'm also against this engagement, we don't even like each other" now Taehyung is asking his father about this sudden news.

" It's not something you two should be worried about, Jisoo's father and I have discussed about this for a very long time ago, it's a good decision for the both of you " Mr. Kim sternly said making Taehyung silent. Mr. Kim is the only person Taehyung cannot talk back to. He respect his father very much and listens to whatever he orders him to do.

" But uncle... " Jisoo was about to interrupt what Mr. Kim had said when Jin held her hand.
" Sooya we'll discuss more about this at home shall we" Jin comforted her and then she too stayed silent.

They couldn't do anything about this matter as both their parents were determined to make them engaged.

After the family discussed about the event , Jisoo and Taehyung were just bitterly listening to them. Taehyung could not say anything in this matter as his father is the one who put forth the idea of engagement whereas Jisoo wanted to talk and cancel the engagement but Jin didn't allowed her to utter a word.

Later both the parents and Jin decided that their engagement should be held as soon as possible so they finalize the date and that is next week.
Jisoo and Taehyung eyes widen... " Next week?" Jisoo suddenly exclaimed. " What!" Taehyung followed Jisoo.

" Yes, we would be happy to see you both engaged as soon as possible" Mrs. Kim excitedly said.

They didn't liked the idea about their engagement but had no choice but to comply. The two families ate dinner together and then Mr. Chu along with Jin and Jisoo went back to the Chu villa.

Jisoo was angry since no one informed her about the sudden engagement , she didn't spoke a word inside the car till the rest of their way home .

They reached home and Jisoo spoke up to Jin alone... " Oppa why haven't you informed me about this and why didn't you let me speak up"

" Jisoo we're just thinking about you! and Taehyung is just the best choice for you" he carefully explained so that Jisoo would understand.

" But we don't like each other! And I'm just too young for marriage" Jisoo desparately pleading Jin.

" Oppa please , I don't want to get married before I achieve my dream" she was on the verge of crying.

" I don't have a say on this , Sooya.. I understand you and I also tried to convince Appa but it was of no use ... our families are determined... you can also achieve you're dream while being Mrs. Kim ... and that would be even better..." Jin tried to make her understand in every possible way.

But Jisoo left Jin and went to talk to her father...

At the Kim's mansion, Taehyung was angry .. he asked his father the reason they had to be engaged but his father simply said

" We have already planned this for a long time, and you must co-operate... No more discussion on this!!" He then left.. Taehyung tried talking to his mother but she also couldn't do anything as what everything her husband says they have to agree upon it.

.....

Jisoo went to her father's room determine to cancel the engagement but before she was about to enter she heard him talking to someone on the phone.

" But doctor I just need a few days for my daughter's engagement then I'll be ready for the surgery" he said on the phone.

Jisoo stood there and listened to everything.. she started crying knowing that her father was sick. He was ill all the time when she was studying abroad but he didn't tell her or she'll be worried. She wanted to go and asked her father his conditions but couldn't, as he would be sad if he knows that his sickness which he had been hiding from her for a long time is discovered .

She decided to pretend to be in the dark . Now Jisoo knows why her father wanted her to settle down because he wants her to be secured when he will be away.Knowing that her heart sank as she couldn't even do anything.

She cried and went inside her bedroom. After a few thoughts she got up , took her phone and called Taehyung..

He picked up ...

" Can we meet up now?"