Izuku's Harem info update, OC info update

So, Yeah, Izuku's Harem Girls are getting their info updated. Mainly their personalities, but hey, it's for the plot.

And it's also a filler for the OC quirk information to clear things up.

Shoka Todoroki - 15 when they get to UA

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot.

Description: While Shoto's quirk is Half Hot Half Hot, Shoka's is Half Cold, Half Hot. Pretty much the same thing, but she can generate Fire on her right and Ice on her left.

Both her and Shoto's quirks evolved, and they can now Generate more durable Ice, and their flames are now blue. There weren't any drawbacks before, but when their quirks evolved, their quirk's drawbacks are getting frostbite and burning themselves.

 There weren't any drawbacks before, but when their quirks evolved, their quirk's drawbacks are getting frostbite and burning themselves

- She tends to give anyone that cold glare whenever someone tries to flirt or mess with Izuku.

- She knows that Katsumi also likes Izuku romantically since she did say it in front of her back in part 2, but doesn't mind it one bit since they're best friends

- Always stands by Izuku's side whenever they're around each other

- Hates All Might and Psywave.

- Knows that Katsuki harbors feelings for her, but she obviously doesn't feel the same way for two reasons. One, she hates him. Two, she loves Izuku.

- Doesn't know it, but she's actually Bisexual

Katsumi Bakugo - 16 when they get to UA

Quirk: Explosive Fists

Description: She sweats out nitroglyceric sweat from the top of her hands and let out explosions. The more she sweats, the more powerful her explosions get. Drawback is recoil damage to her hands.

Her Quirk also evolved. Now, she can create explosion from anywhere on her body as long as she's sweating.

She gained a boost in sweating when Izuku gave her a quirk that allows her to either stop sweating, or sweat on command. This Quirk was artificially made.

She's way stronger and more experienced than her Brother, and beats surpasses him by a lot of levels in both Brawn and Brain.