04

⇱ 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵,

𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.⇲

𝖮𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗀𝗂𝗈𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
-𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
9:47 𝖠𝖬

"Y/N I'm hungry, pull over to McDonald's please." India whined as you pushed the car down the road and past a fast food drive in.

"You got McDonald's money??" You raise your eyebrows while keeping your eyes on the road.

"You sound like my momma." You roll your eyes at her before turning the car around and driving into the drivethru.

"Your momma doesn't buy you McDonald's, I do bitch. Put some respect on my name ho." You pulled up to the side of the checkout and pay for both you and India's meal before hitting the road again.

"I don't know bro. Something about McDonald's hot chocolate is just so different." India says while intensively inhaling the scent from her cup .

"For real, it taste way too good" you click your fingers against the steering wheel.

You notice your phone light up in the corner of your eye. You pick it up and glance at the notification.

𝖨𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 ❕
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖸/𝖭?
𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾.

Your eyes wander at the message before resting on the name at the top '𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻'
You already knew who it was. It was someone who didn't deserve the time from your day, a random nobody who still relies on his mother to pay for his rent.

You roll your eyes at the message before pulling up in the parking lot of your university. You scanned the area. It hadn't changed from the last time you came here; it was packed as fuck.

From people sitting in the open green entrance of the school to people crowding around cars in the lot.

"Hold on...Hold mf on bitch. You've been gone for a month and you wanna pull in quietly bitch? Nah ah." India pulls the aux cable out of your phone and connects it to hers while scrolling down her playlist; her other hand turning the volume all the way up.