09

⇱ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘- 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗛-

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
- 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗛-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖸𝖨 𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤
8:21 𝖠𝖬

You sit in the living room with your cup cranberry juice and a bowl of cut up fruit.

You could feel their eyes on you for obvious reasons but it didn't matter to you. You checked your phone but immediately had is snatched and dashed from your hands by a boy who swore up and down he was Marilyn Monroe last night.

"she don't see us?" India asked while leaning forwards on her chair like some sort of gangsta. In her hands she held a toothpick as if it were some sort of blunt.

"You see me?" Connie asks while leaning back on the chair with a cup of milk in his hand

"of course i see you- gimme that" India stammers as she snatches the milk out of his hand and throwing him a dirty look. "You don't ever learn." she hisses before turning her attention back to you.

"Mind telling me why i thought I was back in the bronx for half the whole night and this morning?" She put the toothpick to her lips like she was inhaling a blunt.

"shi I ain't got a clue" you shrug your shoulders like a innocent little kid.

𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝗠𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲👩‍👧‍👦

"What the hell do you want?" you look down into your phone while putting a cut piece of

"What the hell do you want?" you look down into your phone while putting a cut piece of. pineapple into your mouth.

"what's the deal? i can't call my pet dog anymore?" he pouts into the phone before moving closer to the screen while squinting at you.

"Why do you look like you just got fucked?" He hissed into the microphone nearly bursting your eardrum.

"TELL HIM WHAT YOU WERE DOING LAST NIGHT Y/N! TELL HIM HOW YOU HOWLING THE HOUSE DOWN LIKE YOU WERE A WOLF IN TWILIGHT!" India yelled into the phone.