13

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽
𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈⇲

⇱ 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽                                                       𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈, 𝗀𝗈⇲

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 20𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 😩

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗹-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖸𝖨 𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤
10:32 𝖠𝖬

"Y/NNN YOUR FUCKING LATE" India kicks in your door as she throws a apple at your body burrito.

"go away i'm watching Squid game." you dig your head into your blanket; spreading warmth all around your body.

"fuck your sushi bitch. We late for your dumbass fitting."  India stabs your with her nails.

"UGH! Ion wanna go." you whine as you bury your head under your covers.

"Y/N ARMANI! GET YOUR ASS UP OR IMMA WHIP YOU LIKE THEY DID IN THE 1900s!" India kicks your spine causing you to instantly disappear from the surface of your bed onto the white carpeted floor.

"I heard you were with wayne last night."
your body instantly stiffens and pops up like an inflatable at a car wash.
"shi i'm late. lemme go shower and get ready for a positive productive day." you speed walk towards your bathroom before locking the door behind you.

" you speed walk towards your bathroom before locking the door behind you

3:33 PM

"I heard Beyonce's gonna be here so i hired the best suit in NYC. Shit cost me a good 12k" Connie adjusted his suit jacket in the mirrors that he walked past.

"Who said that?" India presses her hand against the top of your head to flatten any stray strands as they approach the main room doors.

"teenshaderoom." Connie breathes as he mentally prepares to meet 'beyonce'.