28

⇱ 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
                   𝖨 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,                   𝖨 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
- 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖴𝗉-

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖸𝖨 𝖢𝖺𝗋 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗄
7:32 𝖯𝖬

You sit in deadly silence, your face illuminated with the light blue light of your phone screen. You sat comfortably in the musk scent that was him that lingered in the air.

You watched from the corner of your eye as he turned down the music that blasted in his car speaker down to a light hum and dragged his hand into his hoodie pockets as he adjusted his body to turn and face you.

His eyes drag up your sides and rest on the side of your face. You slightly tilt your head towards him and drag your eyes to meet his. "so now you on that side-eyeing shit huh?" he tilts his head slightly mimicking yours.

You kiss your teeth and return your gaze back to your phone screen. "You called me down here, so speak nigga." your tone was slightly irritated as you shook off Eren's attempt at small talk.

"Shit, what do I talk about?" Eren looks up at the ceiling as he attempts to recall what it is he wanted to say.

"Are you fuckin-"

"kidding." He cuts you off while rising his hands up in defence. You cut your eyes at him and stare out of the car window.

"keep delaying. Just know I got you on a 10 minute timer." you press your folded arms across your chest, enough to feel the steady vibration of your heartbeat against your skin.

"It's like dat?" he smirks, resting his head on the driver's headrest. "It was like that when you were fucking other bitches and telling me you loved me."

A steady silence echoed in the car with just the light taps of the beat of the song that played in the speaker to comfort your feeling of irritation.

"It wasn't like that" Eren sighs, wiping his hands on his black cargo pants. "I always had feelings for you, since the first time you walked into the party-"

"you think you got time for sentimentals and flashbacks? I wanna know why you did what you did?"You cut him off with a simple palm gesture in his face.

"It was an accident, I don't know how it happened I swear.
I just know I woke up beside her. We had been talking recently and that where I fucked up. She was crazy and I knew that but I also knew that if I saw her again everything I worked hard to build would crumble." Eren started and you just stared at him while an unidentified heat built up in your body.