23

⇱ 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,            𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
- 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍?-

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘- 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍?-

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: ???
9:17 𝖯𝖬

The window blew in only the coldest night air into the darkly lit room.
He closed his eyes as he sat in the main room, his exhales instantly being turned into a faint gas that was visible under the dim night light.

The distant sound of water echoed in the room nearby as he slid his hands up his jeans in order to create a centre of heat in his body. "shit." he muttered into the darkness before pulling himself further to rest his arms on his thighs. His hair messily hung over the sides of his face as he closed his burning eyes.

He already knew from their stinging sensation that they were a sort of burning red. The world seemed to waver in a dark red hue. The cold wind hit his naked back as he pulled out a brown blunt and almost instantly lit it up with a lighter he found on the glass table ahead of him.

He stared through his lashes as he caught a glimpse of a phone screen that suddenly lit up with a notification plastering its screen. His rough hands reached towards, his fingertips grazing the cold surface of the glass table as he pulled it closer to him.

The screen quickly unlocked at the connection made to his face. His hands moved on their own and he didn't question what they were showing him. His face was painted in bright colours as he tapped on the stories of those he had added.

His hands stopped while his eyes widened at a familiar sight. The sight of her was enough to send him into temporary sobriety, the image of her flooded his senses with her smell that was enough to distract him from the nights painful cold.

He was so distracted with her smile that lit up the screen that he hadn't noticed the presence of another that lingered over his shoulder.

"this her? you could do better. Better like me." the voice giggled as they made their way closer to him. "your time here hasn't worsened your technique. I'm glad." she muttered while running the edge of her nail against the side of his jawline.